Sponsoring both Parents and In-Laws - Question about I-134

simyush

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Visa appointments were scheduled for parents and in-laws just two days apart in second week of December. Since they couldnt get appointment on the same day, I had to take two different days.
If I do not mention in Qn.9 of I-134 form (That I have previously submitted affidavit of support for the follwing persons) as "None" for Parents is it ok?
2 Days before the parents' interview, In-laws have the interview.
I am confused now whether I should mention my In-Laws names or "None".

Can anybody please give me the feedback.

If I mention my In-Laws names in the parents' form whether it will create any problem for their visa that at the same time I am sponsoring for all 4 of them? Please provide your feedback or suggestions.

Thanks a lot in advance.

As far as i know there is no record with them in their database showing that u already sponsored them. so go with "None" - Hope this helps

simyush said:
Hi,

Visa appointments were scheduled for parents and in-laws just two days apart in second week of December. Since they couldnt get appointment on the same day, I had to take two different days.
If I do not mention in Qn.9 of I-134 form (That I have previously submitted affidavit of support for the follwing persons) as "None" for Parents is it ok?
2 Days before the parents' interview, In-laws have the interview.
I am confused now whether I should mention my In-Laws names or "None".

Can anybody please give me the feedback.

If I mention my In-Laws names in the parents' form whether it will create any problem for their visa that at the same time I am sponsoring for all 4 of them? Please provide your feedback or suggestions.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Last edited by a moderator: