Sponsored by a company for a visa but since I have no degree h2b is the only viable one and too shor


New Member
So I have a job offer from a solar company in the states I am from Canada currently working as a powerline technician. The company is going to sponsor me for my visa but I have to figure out what one I can go on and give them the information. The only one that seems viable is the h2b but it's not near long enough of a visa. This position will last for possibly 5 years. Do I have any other options for visas I could go on? Or can I transfer to a different one after I have been down there and it is close to expiring even tho I don't have a degree? I know the company should be doing this but it is more of a Favor for my girlfriend who is going down to work for them on a L1 visa.