Spoke with TSC IO today

itraaz

Registered Users (C)
Today I spoke with a nice IO and she informed me that my Name Check is cleared.last time I had called on Sept 13 and wasn't told anything when I
had asked about my Name Check.

Today the IO said everything looks okay. But I asked her when will I get my card she told they she saw a note which says that within 3 to 6 months they will send me decision or if anything else is required by them.
I told her my PD is current she said she couldn't see that .But nonetheless I was
happy to know name check is cleared. But I am not how true it is but she told
about by herself even without me asking about it.

Anyways folks what is next. NC is cleared and PD is current,RD is June 21,2006 so what else is causing the delay that is something I fail to understand.

Thanks
itraaz

This is great

Hopefully, you will get your approval within a month .:)

By the way, did you try to expedite your name check?

Today I spoke with a nice IO and she informed me that my Name Check is cleared.last time I had called on Sept 13 and wasn't told anything when I

Today the IO said everything looks okay. But I asked her when will I get my card she told they she saw a note which says that within 3 to 6 months they will send me decision or if anything else is required by them.
I told her my PD is current she said she couldn't see that .But nonetheless I was

Anyways folks what is next. NC is cleared and PD is current,RD is June 21,2006 so what else is causing the delay that is something I fail to understand.

Thanks
itraaz

I had written to FL in May of this year and by July I got a reply that my wife's
NC was finalized last year while mine was still in process.

I will hope and pray I get it soon. I am also thinking about going for
Infopass to see if I hear the same version.

On this forum I have seen people have been told that their NC is cleared
by one IO only to be told otherwise by some other IO latter.

Thanks
itraaz

Thanks
itraaz

Your case is so much like mine. PD current, RD is June 21, 2006. Just got NC cleared on 10/19. I also called TSC IO to send e-mail to the responsible supervisor and officer to pick up my case.

mine is also similar. haven't called tsc.
found out through congressman that

NAMECHECK cleared on 10/18/2007.
485 RD Aug 31st 2006
PD Current - EB 2 -rest of the world.

congressman sent inquiry to TSC on Oct 20th 2007 and
told me to wait for atleast 60 days.

hope we get approved soon. So far no RFEs. Hope
nothing is cooking, since those cause delays.

affectedgapcap

Your case is so much like mine. PD current, RD is June 21, 2006. Just got NC cleared on 10/19. I also called TSC IO to send e-mail to the responsible supervisor and officer to pick up my case.

Mid year 2006 filers started to see NC clear

It did take 14 - 16 months for one's NC get done, unless you are very lucky. I sent letter to George Bush in early September asking for inquiry on my behalf, sent another letter to first lady asking for the same thing. Hope to get an answer in a couple of weeks.

I am also in the same position. My NC was cleared on 10/17 and USCIS website was updated on 10/29. I then called up NSC and they mentioned that was enroute to a supervisor for final review and adjudication. I later came to know from a Congressional inquire that my applicaiton was sent to the examinations section for processing on 11/21. I just saw a LUD on my already approved I140 on 11/25. No news yet. How about your case, any progress?

I guess that there is a hierarchy of IOs. Its in their scales called GS's.
Their rights and profiles are programmed into the system.
Some see only somethings and some see all things about a case.
Has happened to many times. Depends on luck what IO your call gets routed to.
One IO saw all my information and relayed back and advised. Based on feedback I acted on advise and the case started to roll.
Another saw partial information and contrdicted the first
and another one saw nothing.
I would take individual IO feedback with a grain of salt.

I am also in the same position. My NC was cleared on 10/17 and USCIS website was updated on 10/29. I then called up NSC and they mentioned that was enroute to a supervisor for final review and adjudication. I later came to know from a Congressional inquire that my applicaiton was sent to the examinations section for processing on 11/21. I just saw a LUD on my already approved I140 on 11/25. No news yet. How about your case, any progress?

I had LUDs on 12/4 and 12/5 and then nothing happened so far. This only happend to my case not to my son and my spouse. I guess these two LUDs are my service request. So I am still waiting.

I had LUDs on 12/4 and 12/5 and then nothing happened so far. This only happend to my case not to my son and my spouse. I guess these two LUDs are my service request. So I am still waiting.
Good at least you are seeing some LUD on your 485. BTW, which EB and country does yours below to?

I noted that you once request the IO to send an email to the concerned supervisor to pickup your case. Did they respond favorably to your request during your phone conversation?

Good at least you are seeing some LUD on your 485. BTW, which EB and country does yours below to?

I noted that you once request the IO to send an email to the concerned supervisor to pickup your case. Did they respond favorably to your request during your phone conversation?

EB2- TAIWAN

I called TSC IO yesterday. The last response is my case has been assigned to officer for review. My congressional inquiry comes back with the same result. So I think IO's comment is correct.

Just spoke to an IO at TSC (POJ trick). Completely useless. "I cannot give you any information". I am sick and tired of this crap.

Spoke to them twice last week:
1st time - name check pending
2nd time - cases transferred to TSC from VSC will be processed after cases that were filed at TSC, so don't expect approval before we're done with TSC cases :D