Spoke with TSC IO 10August

pjct_gc

Registered Users (C)
TSC IO says she will call me 10 AUG 2007

Just spoke with TSC IO after 40 mins of wait.. she asked for SRC and then she said though the file is here it shows transferred .. then she asked me to hold.. came after 10 minutes, she asked me my name, phone # and said she wil investigate the issue and call me. I asked her when can I expect her call, she said mostly Tuesday.

Looks like this chakraview will take some time. This is frustating.My case was transferred to local office for interview and thru an infopass apt I came to know its transferred back to TSC.

Now I hear this. Very frustated.

Last edited by a moderator:
not connecting to TSC IO

I am trying to reach TSC IO using POJ method. For some reason system is saying that.. There are no immigration officers available at this service center. You are not will be connected to national USCIS service center something like that. Any body has same problem?

Thanks,
vllp

I am going to wait for her call on tuesday with fingers crossed. Will update as to what happened.

Again Tried.. no luck

After entering the receipt number.. It says.
System has problem accessing case information. :eek:
Not sure what this means.. They are trying block calls?

Thanks,
vllrp

I am trying to reach TSC IO using POJ method. For some reason system is saying that.. There are no immigration officers available at this service center. You are not will be connected to national USCIS service center something like that. Any body has same problem?

Thanks,
vllp

I am on phone right now hearing the music. You should try again.

Just spoke again.. another office she said

1) File is here
2) NC is pending
3) No visa # assigned

I dont see any hope for me atleast.

called

Again.. I heard the message no Immigration officers available in TSC. And sent to National USCIS center. One person took a look .
Asked my Receipt #, Zip code, DOB. Then said. You called on June 25th . We sent you a letter on 08/07/2007 saying ..We are actively processessing your case. Call back in 30 days if you did not hear from us.
My FP is due .. few days back TSC IO initiated the request. I asked her. She said. She does not have any info on that.

Thanks,
vllrp