Spoke with NSC IIO

uknow

Registered Users (C)
Mine is Eb2 India ND 4/26/00.
I gave my LIn # 00149 ***** and asked whether they received FP properly and he said yes. Same for my wife. Then, I asked when can expect my file to be processed and he said " You have good four months to wait". I said, i have seen lot of approvals which have ND later than me and he said " I am not going to srutinize about those now" I said absolutely not. All i am trying to see is when would mine be processed and he said, after 470 days if I don\'t hear from them, then call and they will finish the processing when I am on the phone(atleast that is what he said).
Next I gave my EAD renewal LIN# and asked about the processing and he checked the message which said 45-60 days. Now, he changes the explanation and said, I should be hearing from them any time and he gave a suggestion saying i should file for EAD renewals 90 days prior to my expiration date. Now, he didn\'t process the EAD renewal when i am on phone even though it is beyond the normal processing time, these people are unbelievable. They just want you to hang up ASAP, and will try to answer convincingly putting the blame on you if they are late with processing. After everything there is a moment of silence and he asked if there is anything i can do, i said nothing and we reciprocated "have a mice day sir".
Every dog has it\'s day and i hope it is soon for everyone....

No Title

irn, DON\'T KNOW WHY ARE YOU POINTING TO \'UKNOW\'. He/she tried to share his exp. which is good to know the IIO responses, nothing we loose. But, it\'s really bad to point out like why didn\'t you ask other way or something.
BETTER KNOW WHAT THE PURPOSE OF THIS FORUM AND WEBSITE BEFORE THROWING SOME COMMENTS WHICH DON\'T MAKE SENSE!

No Title

IRN, I UNDERSTAND YOUR POINT AND I AGREE THAT SOME PEOPLE JUST CALL FOR NOTHING WHICH MEANS LOT OTHER COULDN\'T GET THROUH LINE. BUT, SOMETIMES EVEN BETTER TO CALL AND FIND OUT WHAT\'S HAPPENING TO CASE BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT CAN HAPPEN IN THE NSC OCEAN.
AGAIN, EVERYONE HAVE TO JUDGE ON THEIR OWN, SAY, \'AM I WASTING COMPANY DOLLARS/TAX MONEY TO MAKE THIS CALL AND HOW MUCH WORTH IT\'. INDIVIDUAL CONSCIOUSNESS IS IMPORTANT TO POST ANY MESSAGE OR CALLING INS.

No Title

Re: IRN & RB2000

The cow is a successful animal. Also he is quadrupud,
and because he is female, he give milk, but will do so
when he is got child. He is same like God, sacred to
Hindus and useful to man. But he has got four legs
together. Two are forward and two are afterwards.

His whole body can be utilised for use. More so the
milk. What can it do? Various ghee, butter, cream,
curd, why and the condensed milk and so forth. Also he
is useful to cobbler, watermans and mankind generally.

His motion is slow only because he is of asitudinious
species. Also his other motion is much useful to
trees, plants as well as making flat cakes in hand and
drying in the sun. Cow is the only animal that
extricates his feeding after eating. Then afterwards
she chew with his teeth whom are situated in the
inside of the mouth. He is incessantly in the meadows
in the grass.

His only attacking and defending organ is the horn,
specially so when he is got child. This is done by
knowing his head whereby he causes the weapons to be
paralleled to the ground of the earth and instantly
proceed with great velocity forwards.

He has got tails also, but not like similar animals.
It has hairs on the other end of the other side. This
is done to frighten away the flies which alight on his
cohoa body whereupon he gives hit with it.

The palms of his feet are soft unto the touch. So the
grasses head is not crushed. At night time have poses
by looking down on the ground and he shouts his eyes
like his relatives, the horse does not do so.

This is the cow.

No Title

Your english is very good ! I have one dictionary with me, But I still can not understand what you want to say.

Do you have a English Phd or what ?

Phd = (Permanet Head Demented)

It is friday, Have a nice weekend

No Title

Dear Columbus,

You english very good too. thank you be to you for calling me Phd but i dont know what you say to.
I think you dont understanding my cow example. Cow is very good animal. he is giving milk and dung and other good things without hurt blade of grass.
I think all peoples on this site like Irn and RB2000 and Columbus are very very good peoples too. they are giving each other free advices in very good english for free. and you my firend are wishing me nice weekend too. I thanking you very very much.
Please let me know when I gets my green card.
IIO is very very rude. Last time I call him and she says very bad things to me like call again in two months. I am been waiting many years for my grteen card like a cow giving milk for free but this IIO is very very bad.
Some days I will personally goes to Lincun Nebraska and grab the bad IIO lady breast and get some milk back myselfs.

you have a good weekend too. if you have some free times please discovers a continents or two might as well. also... giving me a \'Permanet Head\' would not be bad too.