spoke with IO at TSC amazing situation

syed2

Registered Users (C)
amazing thing happen today, i spoke with TSC IO to ask about the status of my case, he said visa number is assigned to ur case, i asked are my security checks cleared, he said ur case is assigned to an officer an he is waiting for ur security checks to be cleared, i further asked i took info pass and talk to IO at TSC they said my all security checks are cleared, he said what is your A number i gave him my A number, he said yes every thing is cleared, but the receipt number is showing it is not cleared, i asked i had a update on july 3rd what does it means he said on his system it is showing an update of june 8th /07,while on line it is showing me july-3rd-07, hahahahahah... amazing i think at TSC they have lost the tracks of 485 cuz of the huge number of applications..

Name check cleared but visa not available

To day i called Texas service center. Nice lady told me that my Name check was processed( When i asked Processed means Cleared..? she said yes) on June-16-2007. When i asked why still my GC is pending ? she said Visa number is not available until Oct..
My understanding is that Availability of visa is only new applicants .
I was applied my and my wife 485 application on Aug-2005.
My priority date is July –2001(EB2).
I am now in confusing state.
Gurus if any one knows about what does mean please let me know.
Thanks For your help.

what no to call IO at TSC

i called 1800 375 5283 and then 1,2,2,6,1, typed EAC.. no, 1,3 but after that it did not give me option 4

have they changed / disabled this option realizing we are using that route to get access to officers

is there an altrernate route to reach an IO at TSC and talk / inquire

pls let us know

EB2 (ind)
PD june 03
485 rd feb 05
waiting

i called 1800 375 5283 and then 1,2,2,6,1, typed EAC.. no, 1,3 but after that it did not give me option 4

have they changed / disabled this option realizing we are using that route to get access to officers

is there an altrernate route to reach an IO at TSC and talk / inquire

pls let us know

EB2 (ind)
PD june 03
485 rd feb 05
waiting

I just tried that same sequence and got through. Try again, mehro.