Spoke with IIO

krishi

Registered Users (C)
I just spoke to an IIO regarding my FP status since my wife has recd. her FP request on friday and i have not yet. IIO said computer generates the FP request for each individual and i\'ll be getting it sometime later. It was really a surprise to me as both our RD\'s and ND\'s were same and she is my dependent as well. IIO said she can put the request(i dont know how much it would affect) and i\'ll be recieving it within 30 days.Any one with the same experience?

FP notice

RD: Aug-01, ND: Oct-01.
I am a dependent of my husband with regards to 485 filing. I had received my FP notice early Dec 2001 and completed FP mid Jan this year, my husband has not received his FP notice yet. When we spoke to an IIO in Jan we noticed that the mailing address was incorrect for my husband and got it fixed then, but we still have not received his FP notice, it has been about 6 weeks since the address fix.

No Title

The same thing happened to me. My wife who is the dependent of mine has got her finger print done in Jan. But so far I have not received FP notice, thinking of calling INS.