Spoke with IIO

nga

Registered Users (C)
PD 6/1998
RD 5/19/2000
ND 6/20/2000
FP 2/6/2001
Talked with an IIO 2 weeks back and last week - both said that my case should have been assigned by now and that they would look into it. The IIO i spoke to today thought that there must have been a reason why my case was not assigned but did not know what the reason was. He asked me to wait for another month.He also mentioned that I-140 approval also ties into the I-485 approval and that they received it in Jan 2001(Company Name change). He also that Advance Parole was taking 4-5 months. I applied for it in Aug and have tickets booked for November. My attorney also advised against going to a senator. Any ideas/advice what to do next

No Title

I mailed my AP application on 7/27/01, AD 8/10/01 (however, with a mis-typing errors, and I had to mail them back for correction).

So I don\'t think AP will not take so long. (my case just took less than half month)

Sounds like more bunk...

My I-140 was approved in June 2000 and I am still waiting for the case to be assigned to an officer.

same boat

LIN-00-190
EB2 RIR India
PD: Aug-98
RD: 5/00
ND: 6/00
FP: 3/27/01

The congressman i contacted told me that my case was on hold because the adjucating officer had requested
re-review of the amended I-140 (company merger). Still waiting for approval.