Spoke with IIO

cbj

Registered Users (C)
NSC say they are working at 8/30/2000. My case is 8/31/2000 (LIN-00-255-xxxxx) and not approved yet. I talked with IIO and was told they were wainting for visa availability. Can anyone put some light on it? If the dates are current, it should mean visa are available.

Something seems fishy

Way too many people seem to be told the same thing. I guess maybe they have an unofficial freeze on approvals due to all these threats?

I dont know, maybe all the officers are busy trying to check all thoroughly. Because if not, it must be the same idiot IIO saying that visas are not available. If the dates are current, it doesn\'t make any sense to say that.

Wrong info

This is not new... they have been telling the same lies from past two months.
Do you remember the name of the IIO so that we can confirm that she does not have any clew about what she is talking
Also check the same subject started by me

local INS says the same

I do not know the name of IIO but it was a he not a she. btw I went to local ins for for information and asked them to check on my I485. They checked and said the same thing to me. I have no clue what is going on. I think because of the current tragedy there seems to be something going on. It doesn\'t seem like an uofficial freeze, lot of people got approved after the tradegy.

No Title

I haven\'t seen someone is approved since Sep 12 from this board, NSC
seems stop the process, but why only NSC, in VSC lots of people has been approved since that date.

It is not true

You can see some cases are getting approved and also getting assigned to officer.
After I have got the same reply like you I have informed my lawyer and they called NSC , now IIO says
they will put a special request to the officer.
Don\'t worry every thing will be fine !!

Spoke with IIO again

I spoke with an IIO again. This time he didn\'t say anything about visa availability. He said it was really odd and it hadn\'t been assigned yet. He said it would be assigned next week. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

re: spoke with IIO again

hi cbj:

I just wonder if INS still process I-485, as 24/9 - 5/10 is
for auditing.

jian

They are processing other cases

There are definitely processing other cases. Why should auditing affect only I485.

SPOKE WITH IIO AT NSC

Hello to all GC waiters, I spoke to IIO at NSC this morning, she told me that the files received as of AUGUST 28 TH 2000 (RD) she told me that they will go by RD not by ND, was assigned to the ADJUCTORS, and I asked weather the AUDIT will slow the process, she said YES, with a big smile, she was ok to talk, but not willing to give me the information voluntarily. GOOD LUCK TO ALL I 485 WAITERS.

RAMU KESI