Spoke with IIO and was told Audit won\'t effect if case is assigned

Chakorapakshi

Registered Users (C)
The IIO was nice and patient. She told me If case is assigned to an officer, the Audit won\'t effect it and process is going. She told me my case was assigned to an officer just today (but last week another IIO told me my case was assigned to an officer on 9/19/01, ??). The decision will be made in two weeks.

The same officer is also processing my AP correction( I applied AP on 7/27/01, approved on 8/10(very fast), but INS made a type-mistake on file number, so I express-mailed my AP back to them to ask for expedite for correction on 9/14/01. This AP correction was assigned to the same officer on 9/21/01).

Today\'s IIO told me the officer will process my I485 and AP together and may issue a different 2-year travel document from AP( I don\'t know why I need different travel document if my I-485 will be approved and stamped later.)

May God bless us because we already booked our tickets for travelling abroad leaving in 16 days( we found our previous AP mistakes just after we bought tickets).

My details:
EB2 RIR
PD 01/19/99
RD 9/7/00
ND 9/21/00
LIN-00-264-5XXXX
Assigned to an officer: 9/19/01 ( or today 9/26/01??)
AD waiting, hoping.....

God Bless America!

No Title

Mine is exactly the same as you(RD, LIN number and ND) , I Talked to IIO on Monday, he said my file is assigned to Officer on 9/21/2001.

aaa485, I got the same answer as yours.

I think this officer gave everybody the same answer. It make me wonder whether she was telling the true. my detail RD:09/01/2000, ND:09/14/2000, FP:02/27/01. EB2 China

I did not get the same message...

EB3 non-RIR RD: 07/31/2001

I was told that my fingerprints and my file have not been combined yet and that I should wait another 30 days...

CAN SOME BODY HELP ME HOW TO GET IIO ON PHONE AT NSC

Hello I 485 waiters, CAN SOME ONE HELP ME HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH IIO ON PHONE AT NSC. My I 485 file is with NSC, my RD 8/30/00 and ND 9/21/00, I have been trying during normal office hours from 8 am to 4 pm CST on 402 323 7830 (NSC phone #) almost every day since 1 month, and every time I am getting the BUSY SIGNAL, here I see every day at this forum , most of our friends are able to get hold of IIO on phone, could U please tell your SECRET/TECHNIC how to get IIO on phone.
YOUR INPUT IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

Thanks in advance, and a very deseperate I 485 waiter, at NSC.

RAMUKESI