Spoke to Vermont Service Center

Sam Vasan

Registered Users (C)
The Vermont Service Center just mentioned that my case will take at least 2 months more. She said that they have asked for some documentation from some other INS office and this is delaying my case. What could be this document?? Any ideas??
My details are PD 05/06/96, RD 06/22/99, ND 07/14/99, FP 05/12/00 - EB3 India- Local INS Office is Hartford.

No Title

No. All my work has been done in Vermont Service Center. Initially, she only mentioned that my case was pending. When I asked what she meant by "Pending", she mentioned that they were waiting for some documentation from some other INS Office.

No Title

No, I applied both EADs(one along with my I-485) and one 3.5 months back from VSC. Both have been approved. I did not apply AP at all(as I have not gone - and do not intend to go out of the country after applying my I-485).

No Title

Tom, she never answered me that(What file they are waiting for - inspite of me asking that). I have been in legal status thru out.

No Title

I think the IIO is full of it. Forget about IIOs and hope you\'ll hear something soon. I think you will hear something before 9/1 (my cystal ball)

good luck