Spoke to TSC today

Azazello

Registered Users (C)
Amazingly, got through in no time and the lady on the phone was friendly.
Told me that my name check is still pending, but the 180 days rule applies, so if I do not hear from them before April 30th, do not hesitate to give them an extra call.
I guess, if I do not hear from them before April 30th, it will by my lawyer who'll give them a call with Mandamus lawsuit...

That's good to hear. I fall into the India/EB2 category who will be current on Apr 1st.
Will be waiting for the magic email.
Hope they don't jump out and scream "All Fools' Day"!!!

The new policy: if your FBI name check has been pending for more than 180 days and your case is approvable otherwise, they will approve it without NC clearance.

Can you please elaborate on 180 days... what exactly that means?

Hi nj_skm:

same here my friend. remember you from the VSC days.

Keep me posted, if you hear anything..it appears that we were both transferred to TSC

[/I]
That's good to hear. I fall into the India/EB2 category who will be current on Apr 1st.
Will be waiting for the magic email.
Hope they don't jump out and scream "All Fools' Day"!!!

Amazingly, got through in no time and the lady on the phone was friendly.
Told me that my name check is still pending, but the 180 days rule applies, so if I do not hear from them before April 30th, do not hesitate to give them an extra call.
I guess, if I do not hear from them before April 30th, it will by my lawyer who'll give them a call with Mandamus lawsuit...

I called today too. The lady was polite, but not helpful. She said I should wait until the April 30 deadline. I asked if I will be notified by then. She said if you are one of the lucky ones to get it. She said there are so many people who are in line, I have to wait for my turn and see if I am lucky.
I am EB2. My priority date is Jan 2 2003. My receipt date is July 2004. How can there be so many pending applications before me? :confused:
I want to file WOM too. I am worried that by 4/30 the processing time will roll back to retrogress, or the visa number becomes not available. Then what will be the bases of my lawsuit???

I also Hope to get out of this mess soon.. Include me also in the prayers.. Pls.

I will also wait for my PD ( 3rd OCT 2001 missed by 2 days in April Bulletin ) and If not approved, I will also file WOM myself if it gets retro I will specifically ask why I was left out many times after everything is clear on my file. I do have 3 SR's, I will open one more and I do have Tone of letters sent to everyone to file my WOM case.

I called today too. The lady was polite, but not helpful. She said I should wait until the April 30 deadline. I asked if I will be notified by then. She said if you are one of the lucky ones to get it. She said there are so many people who are in line, I have to wait for my turn and see if I am lucky.
I am EB2. My priority date is Jan 2 2003. My receipt date is July 2004. How can there be so many pending applications before me? :confused:
I want to file WOM too. I am worried that by 4/30 the processing time will roll back to retrogress, or the visa number becomes not available. Then what will be the bases of my lawsuit???

called TSC today, got thru very fast, the rep was quite nice, but... first thing she told me the visa is not available (I'm from RoW, so has nothing to do with that), after I mentioned that, she discovered that my case was with examiner in January, at least, she saw it on my file. No details on the examiner and what's next. She said that if the case still not approved there is something holding it. My name check is pending for almost 3 years. Rep told that all those case are to be analyzed by May 1st and if you don't hear anything by that date- call them back, they should be able to explain you the reason... can you even start believing all this....
EB2-RoW
I-140 approved Feb 2005
I-485 pending since April, 2005,
name check since May 3, 2005

486?

Green_Always,

Did you ever file 486? see it in your signature.

PD - EB3 - Oct 2001
486 - RD 06/05

I also Hope to get out of this mess soon.. Include me also in the prayers.. Pls.

I will also wait for my PD ( 3rd OCT 2001 missed by 2 days in April Bulletin ) and If not approved, I will also file WOM myself if it gets retro I will specifically ask why I was left out many times after everything is clear on my file. I do have 3 SR's, I will open one more and I do have Tone of letters sent to everyone to file my WOM case.