/spoke to the immigration office on 07/11/2007

Being a victim of transferred case by myself, one or many folks who are in the same situation should call TSC IO these days and we should gather information about our cases. I have an INfoPASS this week, I will update it then. Atleast we will know what is going on with similar cases.

uscis sucks

the lady i spoke to was in such a rush to get off the phone.. heck if say has to wait patiently for more than 3 years i wonder how she will feel at the lack of transparency they provide.

Name check cleared but visa not available

To day i called Texas service center. Nice lady told me that my Name check was processed( When i asked Processed means Cleared..? she said yes) on June-16-2007. When i asked why still my GC is pending ? she said Visa number is not available until Oct..
My understanding is that Availability of visa is only new applicants .
I was applied my and my wife 485 application on Aug-2005.
My priority date is July –2001(EB2).
I am now in confusing state.
Gurus if any one knows about what does mean please let me know.
Thanks For your help.

The same happened to me also, She said its pending ... Bad than national CS. Then she asked me my Social ? Surprised!! I thought something going to happen.. but nothing.

anyone experienced at TSC immigration officeer asking for ssn

surprised that she asked me for the info when i enquired on my case.. asked me to call back in 60 days but wondering anyone out there were also asked ssn.. any hypothesis on why ssn ???

I second the IO's statement... sorry if it sounds rude.

she said that cases transferred to TSC on 03/07/2007 are pending and she has no clue as to when it will be processed..

Please see my approval, my case was transferred to TSC on Mar. 7, 2007.

Hope this helps!

CaliGC, Congratulations ... So they are approving 2004 PD cases also now.. May be they assigned Visa numbers for all 2003 and 2004 pending cases.. Once every thing (Name cleck, Back ground check, etc) cleared they are approving cases irrespective of PD and RD

CaliGC, Congratulations ... So they are approving 2004 PD cases also now.. May be they assigned Visa numbers for all 2003 and 2004 pending cases.. Once every thing (Name cleck, Back ground check, etc) cleared they are approving cases irrespective of PD and RD