Spoke to NSC Service Rep today

485deal

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I just spoke to NSC service rep and I was told by her that, my case is ready to assign to an officer? All the checks are cleared.
So, anybody has an idea how long would it take to assign to an officer? Also, anybody got the same response when you called NSC?

Thanks.
My case details:
PD - 6/02.
485 ND: 04/03
LUD: 8/19/06

yes, i got the same response, that it was waiting to be assigned to an officer. when i asked how long it would take, i was told several weeks. i read somewhere that a similar case at nsc EB3 was told that it would be 8 - 10 weeks.

BVP
EB3 NSC
June 2002 PD
June 2003 I-485 RD

Hi Guys

When I called NSC last week they said my case is in name check.I just got bored and called them again.The lady told me that every thing looks fine and she said it's just matter of days.I have particulary asked her about my namecheck.She said it got cleared.I can't believe this every time they are giving different answers.

Case Details:
Ori :NSC,EB3,
Labor PD :Feb 2001
I140 AD :October 2005
I140/I485 FD :May 2006,
1st FP :July 2006
Second EAD and AP :May 2007
Luds :12/28/2006,12/29/2006

I don't know how they find out whether name check is pending or not? sometimes they say yes it has been cleared sometimes they say its not cleared. don't know what to take from them.

My infopass apoointment was very disappointing today as officer just said its under review and cannot give anymore information.

contacted local senator, looks like his staff is not interested. Now what can i do? I am noy crying foul, its just frustration which is coming out.

tomohawk,
call number to NSC direct

1-800-375-5283

Press the following in the order given below

1-2-2-6-1

it will ask for Lin #, following Lin # press 1
listen to all the automated messages - then press option 3 when the message gives you more options, and then immediately press 4.

you will get more jargon and then it will state that you have reached NSC

SOmetimes with NSC you get reps who will ask you to call the main customer service, dont be disheartened by that, wait for the rep to go for lunch or something, and call again later, you will get someone else, who will be willing to give you more details - it has worked for me everytime.

goodluck!

bvp