Spoke To IO 07/13 @ 3pm

novice72

Registered Users (C)
I called NSC IO. Initially he said go and look the status online. I replied it does not say anything. He reluctantly took my LIN-*** number and asked my name and DOB.
He said they did not assigned any visa number to my application and I have to wait till OCT 1st.
I asked him lot of guys with RD/PD in 2004 are getting approval and I PD/RD is DEC 2002/July 2003.
Same answer Visa numbers are retrogressed and wait till OCT 1st.

Last time I called IO on 07/06. He officer is reviewing application and I will approval in 120 days.
NOt sure whom to believe the 07/06 officer or 07/13 officer.

Looks like we got screwed up again. A couple of friends who's filed is in Texas with PD/RD in 2003/july 2004 got approval.
Texas will clear all the appliaction with RD in 2004 early 2005 and we will wait for ever.

ANY OF GUYS HEARD FROM IO THAT THEY APPLICATION DID NOT ASSIGNED A VISA NUMBER AAND THEY HAVE TO WAIT TILL OCT 1ST???

I got the same officer today around 3 PM, it seems. But he never said anything about visa assigned or not. He just said, the case is assigned to the officer and he has no clue, when it's going to be processed. He asked me to call Customer Service and raise a Service Request. He kept repeating that and refused to give any more info.

Just called

Just called NSC, well, only wait for 11 minutes, not bad I guess.

I was told that my security background check is not clear. My 485 was filed under my husband. He got his 3 weeks ago and I am still waiting.

So, is that means that I don't have a visa number and my case has not assign to an officer?

thanks.

I called this morning and was told everything is complete, but cannot tell if visa number is assigned or not. She did mention that they have approved a lot of cases but the system is not updated and it is pretty backlogged, so keep checking your online status. If you are one of the lucky ones, you may be approved. She specifically said they are going by RD...

I told her TSC is approving Sept 2005 cases with PD of Aug 2005 etc, and she had no answer, said perhaps their system is faster in updating...crap..

Please share the telephone number or procedures to call NSC directly. I always got a CR who knows nothing about my case (keeping asking me to file an info pass)

I appreciate if someone can post the number to talk to an NSC officer (not the cust rep). I couldn't find from above line.

EB3- PD 6/2003 India