Spoke to IIO

pban

Registered Users (C)
Just spoke to IIO.

I asked her following questions :

1. How was quality of my FP.

She told me that FP quality was good.

2. Has my case been assigned to an officer ?

She said no. She said that my case is still pending.

I did early FP on 10/30. My Fp was scheduled for 11/30.
She retrieved my information using my WAC number. She also asked
me DOB and address.
That means INS has already received FP from FBI.
I did not tell her that I did early FP.
She did not allow me to ask about my wife\'s case.

My details are :

RD : 4/30/2001
ND : 6/28/2001
WAC-01-223-5xxxx

--pban

PBAN - Whats your AVM says !!

Hi Pban
    Can you check your AVM message & let us know what it says? As IIO was able to tell your FP status by just WAC# it must have moved to system 2, I checked with IIO & that lasy said they don\'t have FP info using my WAC#. When i checked on 10/24 using my A# she told me that they recived FP. As my AVM says old message, does your says.. "FP recieved.." Please let us know, thanks

No Title

AVM is still same for me : ".... 990 days".
I am also confused by your experience.
Does INS update the AVM when they move the case to system 2 ?

--pban

INS updates the system in 10-12 days.

INS updates the system in 10-12 days. I gave my Fp on 09/5/01 and was updated on 09/16/01. Could you tell me which number did you use to call IIO.

No update for me either

My AVM still says the same message(On October 3rd, we mailed blah...blah). and I did early FP 10/20 (11/01).

No updates for me either

I did my FP on 11/2 (scheduled on 11/29)in oaklan but no updates in the AVM and NO EAD also. My ND 8/22, WAC starts with 263 series...

I am in the same boat too. No updates

Hi

Mine also the AVM says "On October 3rd, we mailed blah...blah" and I did early FP 10/30 (Sheduled : 11/27). WAC#-01-260-XXXXX. No EAD also still.

Tamizhan

No Title

I called @ : 949-831-8427.

I did FP on 10/30. If INS takes about two weeks (10-12 days), then AVM for me should get updated by monday (11/19).

-pban

No Title

AVM has changed for me to : "On November 16, 2001 finger print were collected and are pending review...."

--pban