Spoke to IIO,

tornado1

Registered Users (C)
After million tries I got through TSC, she said my case is assigned to officer, she was very nice and answered all the questions.
She said you Finger prints valid for 15 months, you still have 3 more months and you will hear some result before Finger prints expires.

My Recipt #
SRC-00-241-xxxxx

Thanks for the info

I have been trying, but unable to get through. Can you post the number you dialled and the best time to dial ?

No Title

It is same phone number 214-381-1423, there is no specific time I got it through around 3:p.m,

My details, EB2/ INDIA /PD Aug-2000/

Same answer

I spoke to an IIO after Million trails, got the similar kind of answer. She said we still have 3 months time for our Finger prints to expire. They might a take decision before it does. And our case is with an officer, she did not tell since when?

180 Day Rule

I believe while changing jobs under 180 days rule we have to have the same job descrioption and salary. But is that job description or title the same as in Labor or in the 140 application. Also regarding the salary does it need to be exactly the same or can he higher or lower from that.

Please answer gurus.

Deepika
TSC EB3 PD 8/98 RD 8/00 ND 10/00 AD ???