Spoke to IIO today

julfl

Registered Users (C)
I spoke to IIO today.Asked her about FP she said that I should get it within next three months.If not she asked me to call back.Can we believe her?
My details
I485 RD July'2001
ND Aug'2001
India

That is a wild guess

I was told the same thing two and a half months back. Nothing happened since then. If at all that miracle happens, it should happen in an another 15 days. but my rd/nd is same as yours and your answer given to you holds for me too. Let them keep on guessing........................

I-485 with TSC makes no sense and the time is rolling and we are getting into a lot of troubles that they have no idea about. Anyway that is one agency whom they are accountable to no one........ I guess. If at all something has to happen, it has to happen thru the request made by Rajiv khanna with all the signatures. Let us wait(? yeah right something strange) and see where it goes.

I am kinda of wondering how much anxiety problem this has got caused.

will law suit work?

Can a law suit be filed for the anxiety TSC has caused to 1000's of people, and unfair practice in one Nation depending on
the region where people stay, thats clear discrimination. I believe.

Well there is a risk, you may not get your GC, but if you win the case, then you would get few million $$'s and you can live happily ever after ----a fairy tale.