Spoke to IIO Today (03/13/03).......

Hereforever

Registered Users (C)
I called the IIO to check why the spouse petition was not approved. (My I-485 was approved on March 4th -Primary applicant). He said that he cannot disclose that information to me and that my Husband had to call himself.

My husband called and the IIO (a guy) at the other end was very courteous and friendly. He asked the EAC number for my husband. Then he asked my EAC number. He said that the 2 petitions were seperated and that he will get that fixed right away. He asked my husband to wait for a minute, and after about 2 minutes came back and said that he has 'Pushed through the application'. He also mentioned that 'This should not take too long' and we should hear something within 10 Days. He also took our contact number and said he will call us if there is any information that he needs to relay to us.

Strange

This is the 2nd case where VSC has taken the contact information to call back. In the 1st case they actually did call. Haven't heard of this while it was under INS. So BCIS is good in some ways.

Good to hear that

Congratulations to hereforever,

DEC2001,
Am a new memeber here,
Just curious to know how many RD-DEC/01 cases have you heard of got approved.

thnx

RD-12/19/01
ND-12/28/)!