Spoke to IIO for the first time in 4 y...Ears

Geetha Naidu

Registered Users (C)
Quote for the day "have honey for the money OR money for the honey"

My Ears is still ringing with the busy tone after 20 mins of repeat dialing I finally got thru. The IIO was very kind and I told her my case details EB3 PD - 4/97 ND 01/04/00 RD 01/20/00 FP 03/22/01 RFE 04/13/01 and RFE AVM 5/23/01 and she said that they have all the information required and the case is moved to resident department

Question ? Any Idea what this mean (She said that is where the decision would me made ie approval etc any prior experience with such message or what it means)

Thanks
in
Advance

No Title

Geeta, could you kindly be little re-iterate the date in the following format:

RFE Issue Date:
RFE Reply Date:
RFE Received (AVM) Date: 5/23/01

I could not figure what 4/13 date for RFE meant - Issued or Replied?

Thanks.

No Title

Geetha did you check the AVM to see what it says, I also sent the RFE on 5/22/01 the AVM still says RFE was issued on.... and not the RFE reponse was received on... I did not have patience to hang on till the IIO came so I hung up after 10 minutes of holding....

No Title

AVM does say that they receive the response and it also said the following

We received you response on, and this type of case would take 365-500 days however since the premilnary processing is complete this type of case would take 0 Days !! A Decision woulld be made and blah blah blah

Hope this helps

No Title

Folks,

In my case the RFE response was mailed on 5/4/01 (Friday) to INS from New York. The AVM changed on 5/16 saying they received the additional docs on 5/14. It was approved on 5/23.

Good luck to you all. You are almost there.

No Title

Thank you Mera_Kya_Hoga, I am also waiting for my turn yet hopefully when I get it , let all the NJ neters can have a party including DanDan and others we can post a message to that extend and meet face to face in a resteraunt like Akbar in Edison or Delhi Durbar in Iselin or Ragini in Mountainside.

No Title

My case is that we stilled haven\'t received the RFE sent on 04/11,inspite of talking to an IIO 3 times.Don\'t know what to do?
How much time does it take after that?

No Title

Chutney,

We could also meet in "Chutney Meri" since it matches with you net name. Just kidding. Keep us posted about your case.
Good luck.