Spoke to IIO, for FP RD May 11, PD July 27

felsewhere

Registered Users (C)
She was pretty nice, said that currently processing march 2000 485 cases. so finger printing wont\' be schedule soon. But that my case is in automatic scheduler. Does any one know how this automatic scheduler works or did any one hear something similar. thx

sounds funny

Every site shows that VSC is processing is 04/01/01 (hope it is RD) despite of that we see May/Jun?july cases are geting appropval everyday. It seems IIO sometime does not pass the correct information. I am confused.

This is what I got from murthy.com

Fingerprinting

With respect to fingerprinting notices for I-485 (Application for Adjustment of Status) cases, the TSC explained that the fingerprints are scheduled by a "national scheduler." For this reason, the timing of the notices varies from location to location. TSC indicated that only those I-485 applicants who filed before May 1, 2000 and have not yet been fingerprinted should check with TSC. Those who filed later should wait for their notices. Please note that from time to time TSC revises this date. At the next meeting with AILA it is quite possible that TSC will provide a more recent filing date for checking on fingerprints.

FP done on Feb. 22, 2002

ND: 3/13/2001
Received FP notice on Feb. 6, 2002, FP done on Feb. 22, 2002

RD 03/01, ND 03/15 , No FP

I called TSC, an officer who is nice yet kept saying that my finger printing
is scheduled by "computer" and he can do nothing about it.

That is not true. I was able to call the IIO and schedule

an FP even though my RD is only March 15th 2001. If it was all done by computer, how come the IIO I spoke was able to schedule FP for me? Perhaps this auto scheduling started only recently (> Jan 20th). I completed my FP ahead of time confirmed with FBI that the papers were sent back to INS. The scheduled date was march 5th but I did it ahead coz I wont in town then.

srinivinod, TSC informed to AILA members in a December 10, 2001 meeting about National Scheduler.

For more info:please look at latest bulletin of Sheela Murthy.
 http://www.murthy.com/bulletin.html

Even though INS saying about \'National Scheduler\', you will get
 the FP Notice IF you are lucky and IF the IIO considers your request.

Talked to IIO regarding FP...

RD 11 May 01, ND 30 Jul 01. She told me that they are currently scheduling only for applicants ND before 1 May 01, and I will have to wait for 2 months. Hope this info helps someone .. April 2001 filers waiting for FP.

Do you have IIO contact number?

srinivinod, I have filed my AOS in VSC and my FP is supposed to come thru\' Dallas center as I live here. I am just wondering if I could schedule my FP also or not? I will appreciate your thoughts as well as if you could send me the contact #

no fp,nd 1/01

I am glad to see folks are optimistic about getting fp\'s
my nd is 1/25/01. eb2 have not received fp notice yet.
2 weeks ago after trying for 2 days was able to talk with the iio , the lady said they are into 3/00, would put in a request for fp (don\'t really believe it ) as I have not recived anything yet and if I want it to be considered earlier to contact the director ( did fax, fruitless exercise)