Spoke to IIO about Oct 99 case Pending...

A BCdef

Registered Users (C)
I Spoke to an IIO today and she said that they have requested for some additional information from another office and they are waiting on it. I asked her which office and she refused to say. She said that my case will get processed once they recieve the information. She said it might take one week, one month or even three months. She also said considering the current scenerio the processing will be slow. Anybody in a similar kind of scenerio please post...

PD - 09/28/1998
RD - 10/04/1999
ND - 10/13/1999
FP - 03/08/2001
RFE for Employment Letter Issued by INS - 06/13/2001
RFE for Employment Letter Recieved and Acknowledged by INS - 07/02/2001

May be your I-140 got approved for CP

I got the same response from the IIO, she did mention that, they are waiting for the I-140 from the consulate in india, Becuase my I-140 got approved for CP.

Good news for you is, you got RFE, which means they worked on it. I didn\'t get RFE yet. Hope they have all the docs in my case

Hope this helps

Do you work for any of the fallen tech giants?

rc_12:

Do you work for any of the companies that are just going through massive layoffs? I\'ve heard rumors that cases from companies going through massive layoffs - like compaq ,nortel, xerox etc. are undergoing extra scrutiny.

No Title

My Lawyer Spoke to IIO a week before, but didn\'t tell anything like that. Lawyer Asked IIO to raise the issue to Suoervisor and we tought to wait for two weeks. If nothing happend before 21st of of this month My lawyer will call again and if we don\'t get a proper reply, he said he is going to bring up this issue to a AILA Liaison.

Hoping to hear something positive soon.

Did you talk to your Lawyer reagarding this ? Your Lawyer has any idea about the other office ?

MY pd is Aug.97. ND Nov.99 RFE response received by INS was on June 16 th.

No Title

This is so sad....
Even i spoke to a IIO just a few minutes ago (this is the first time i spoke to a male IIO)
He said that INS hasn\'t received my response yet.
When i told him that I send my response again on August 21st , he said they haven\'t received that one also.
He said that my case will be processed only they received my response.
I am tried of sending my response again and again.
However he asked to check back after two weeks. I don\'t think i have any more patience to call back and check....

No Title

I am in the same boat with princeofpersia.

I responded to RFE on Aug20. UPS delivered it on Aug21.

Check with IIO three times. They said they haven\'t received anything.

I don\'t know whether the mailroom lost all of our mail on that day!!!

princeofpersia, let\'s keep me informed on this issue.

Thanks.
Evergreen.

same boat

rc_12...

I am in the same boat..

rfe recv\'d by INS on 7/16 ..

called IIO on Aug. 16th was given same answer ...waiting on some kind of paper from dist. office ...
I am planning to call again on 18th...& this time will ask IIO for more specific answer ...
pls. keep updated ..