Spoke to IIO about 485 rcpts

Anand1

Registered Users (C)
My 485 was mailed on 10/11 (I was told by my lawyer)

Spoke to IIO regarding non-arrival of receipts.
On their system, our lawyer\'s address was incomplete... no street address only Suite # nnn.
IIO said the rcpts were mailed out on 12/10 (never made it to the lawyer\'s office). She said the mail gets returned back to INS in such cases, however there is no way they could resend. INS does not re-print the rcpts either. IIO asked me to talk to my lawyer to have him call/write to INS to update address.

She (IIO) also mentioned to me that my FP notice would get delayed if they don\'t have attorney\'s correct address.

I always thought that FP notices are directly mailed to us (applicants) and not to the lawyers\' (a copy goes to them though).

You will also get FP notice besides your lawyer.

VSC is sending two notices. One for applicant , it called "APPLICANT COPY" and one for attorney, it is called "REPRESENTATIVE COPY".

After I-485 receipts does the attorney have anything to do with our case except ..

getting a copy of approval notices. My basic question is, excluding RFEs, do we need to depend on the attorney on anything - like complete servility in the case of I-485 receipts which the attorney alone gets and we need to request the attorney for a copy to get the EAC#.

I have recd EAD, no AP or rcpts

I have recd EAD card, but no AP nor receipts for any of the three (485, EAD OR AP).

When I spoke to IIO, they said rcpts were mailed on the first week of Dec. I didn\'t check with them whether they have sent the rcpts to both the attorney and me