Spoke to an iio

gcSnail

Registered Users (C)
I spoke to an IIO today and asked about the status.He said , my case is in the distribution list. But not assigned to an officer. He asked me to call back after 45 days !!
Last week i spoke to some other IIO, he said i will hear from INS in 2 weeks, ie by end of Feb.

Which one to believe ? I think they have stopped
th I485 again. This week i am hardly seeing any approval.

wac 02-033-5****
FP 03/02
RFE 10/02

gcSnail, approvals are coming, albeit at a slower pace. What to believe, you know better than banging your head on an iron wall (IIO). I say go by JIT and if JIT > ND + 30, then send fax, but really .. INS will do what they please.

talked to my lawyer today,and asked him how long it will take since 2 IIOs told me the case has been assigned, he normally
reads the message from the INS website, I told him not to give me the standard recorded answer...and guess what his answer was
"stop calling the INS, u mite irritate the officers, this mite harm ur case" ..what more is left, its already taken more that 16 months,unless they decide to send another RFE asking me to prove something else.......
:mad: :rolleyes: :eek:

Bombay, if they ever start getting irritated, ask them what is 2+3.

The amount of high level mathematics in that question will confuse them, and their tiny brain cells will blow up into green goo, leave alone getting irritated.

If calling the INS officers irritates them, so they should not pick up the phone and open a line for us. We have TON of reasons to be irritated. My Case was filled late in July 2001. I am the one who is irritated, anxious to get this case approved. If asking for a status irritates them they should do another job!

We are irritated in our personnal life, they get irritated at work, that's a big difference, no one pays us to be irritated, they get money, some from our taxes, to relieve their irritation.

I am done for now...

:mad:

Hello folks

Its all right to feel bad and vent here, but I agree with that lawyer. Infact this is standard advice that many lawyers give. There was a thread ~6 mos ago that discussed this.

I irritate IIO, I get screwed anyway - so as long as I am the one begging, I wouldnt cross any lines in a hurry.

good luck...

what happens if i call these suckers up...is there some kind of a text field on their screen" number of times applicant called"=
and this number goes to the officer to whom my case is assigned..
hehehe....i wish these guys were so hi-tech

btw sillyman, i missed this one, my lawyer also said
" u should check the INS website regularly to get the status"
thanks butthead, i dint know what that was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok now I get it right, the lawyer told u this .. not the IIO.

Well, ask the lawyer to stick his degrees up his ass, because I don't think the people on the phone are that tightly integrated with our decision making process.

I am usually a very silent reader of this forum but "begging" comment has touched my last bone….
Begging is what you think all of us are doing here by asking them to adjust our status then f**k the GC & go back to your country of origin where you do not have to beg for living? I am ashamed of this mentality of my fellow county peoples including me. This is the reason we all are suffering.
We all have paid handsome amount to lawyers to fill & follow up on our cases and what they do all the time, sit on there ass & scare us saying do not call IIO’s. another excuse "That is how INS is" .

Lets all dare to go back, build our country , make others beg from us. These people are proud of what they are today & that’s why they can say whatever they feel like & that is reason , they are letting us wait for years & make our life miserable