Spoke to an IIO

Zero

Registered Users (C)
My details :

LIN-01-273-xxxxx
RD - 8/21/02
ND - 9/24/02
FP - 1/17/02

Called INS at around 1:00 pm and got through after redailing 15 times. After 3-4 mins hold, spoke to very Courteous Immigration officer. I requested her to check my I485 status. She confirmed my name and said "Your file has been pulled off the rack as of Oct 30th. It is on its way to a immigration officer. You should be hearing something within 2 to 3 weeks".

Keep your hopes guys. I know and share your frustrations. It is high time INS is held responsible and accountable.

Zerosum

i was under the impression that this is AVM number and wasnt sure that you can get hold of 'live' person.

Does one need to dial '0' to get hold of IIO?

Yes!

Yes wait2long. You can get hold of a IIO by pressing '0'.

Good luck. What is your RD?

RD 8/22..LIN-01-274-xxxxx

havent got any RFE as yet and no approval too..i hope we wont get RFE now....

I just called an hour back, She updated my address and said they are presently processing April 01 cases. She said it should take couple months to get approval.

My RD Aug/01/2001 ND Sep/14/2001.

Any insight what's going onnnnnnnn with NSC. I see even Oct/2001 cases approvals posted on rupnet.

Hope gets approval soon.

To pad20001

Did the IIO give you any information about your file? Assigned to an Offer or still in the 'Racks'?

I called 2 times in last month , 2 times I was told My case is assigned to officer. Once I was told 2 weeks to 6months 2nd time 2-4 weeks . It is more than 4 weeks now I still didn't hear any thing .So My friends Never know how long it takes even after assigned to officer.
My Lin 02-008-XXXX
RD Sept 8th

Thanks

Same here. I called them up twice last month and they said that the file is with an officer as of Sept 21st and they said it is really hard to say how long will it take to get a decision after it is assigned to an officer. And now that it is already more than 5 weeks after getting assigned to an officer and that I didn't hear anything yet, you never know how long it takes to get a decision after it reaches the officer. Hang in tight guys! BTW my RD is 08/15/01