Spoke to an IIO

cch

Registered Users (C)
I spoke to an IIO from VSC yesterday. He was very pleasant. I called to ask if they got our fingerprint results yet, which the FBI said were sent back to VSC on 07/05. He could not find them in the file, but he said "I\'m not surprised they\'re not in there yet". He said that when they come back from the FBI, they sit in a pile for about 60 days, then they get them and put them with your I-485 application. I asked him if he meant that the 485 processing goes to an officer to start processing after 60 days, and he said that is sort of what happens (not too helpful here).

What I got from this is that your FP Date has an effect on your approval date. We had our FP done at Newark, which seems to be running later than most other places.

Our data: I-485 RD 05/10/99, ND 06/04/99, EAC-99-186-xxxxx FP 06/29/00, cleared 07/05/00. Category EB-1 (I think, multinational executive) country other.

No Title

304-625-5590
hit option 4 after the choices.

you\'ll need the A# to check the status.

No Title

Hey cch, my details are similar to yours except FP.
EB3, India, PD-3/96, RD-5/99, ND-6/99, FP-4/00, EAC-99-185-xxxxxx
No RFE and no approval yet.

When I spoke to IIO couple of days back, he told me they received my FP and it would take 30 to 40 days more for approval. But as per so many messages in this board, people with receipt later dates are getting either approval or RFE !!

Please keep posting details.