Spoke to an IIO--What does it mean?

485vsc32000

Registered Users (C)
Case Deatails:RD/ND 3/2000; PD 10/97; FP 12/00; EB2 (other) still Waiting...
Spoke to an IIO (fairly polite) and I was told that my case went for review a couple of days back. By the way it was my third call (ever). I made my first call in March and I was told that I would hear in 30-45 days; after that I called again in May, as I haven\'t heard anything...again, I was told 4-6 wks; after that I made my third call on July 3rd and was told it went to review or review board a couple of days back. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? ANYONE!

No Title

My details are EB2, Country Others, ND 7/6, RD 7/18. I was told the same thing when I called around 6/15/01. Case under review...wait for 45 to 60 days. Don\'t know what the heck is this review thing.

No Title

I guess it means that the case has been assigned to an officer who is "reviewing" your file, which I guess means he/she is checking to see if all the documents have been submitted and are "right".
The next logical step would be Approval or "most probably" you guys may end up with an RFE for Paystubs for last two months, W-2\'s for 2 years and a letter from your current Employer, which is what I and couple of other people on this board have received.
You guys are pretty dam close to being approved so hold on there.
Hope that helps.

ND 8/00, RFE Issued on 6/27/00

Ray...