Spoke to an IIO today

PCS03498

Registered Users (C)
My info:
RD 3.9.01
ND 3.22.01
FP 3.5.02

Case has not been assigned to an officer yet - so nothing is happening...

No Title

yep I agree with you.. but didn\'t that officer say that you have to wait for another 1 yr?? My dates are almost similar to yours. RD 03/06/01
ND- 03/27/01
FP- 03/06/02
Case not yet been assigned to an officer and they say you have to wait for 1yrs and right now they are processing March 2000 cases...I have called them twice and got the same answer

No Title

Did IIO tell you where your case was. It\'s in working area or holding area?

It is useless to call IIO if your case is not old enough

Just wait for your luck or check the status at night. Do not waste your time. I know that you have the right to do so. But, you block the lines, so those desperate ones can not get through. You should know why you have to keep dialing over hundreds of times and hold the line for a long time. I heard that every time you call, IIO puts a note in your file, so processing of your case may be delayed.

No Title

That\'s bullshit.. That\'s weird. Can you justify why an IIO officer would do that?? has he got any reason to delay our cases?? any specific reasons?? these are just rumours.. you should have some sensible reason to do that.. Nobody is committing a crime by asking about their cases..

I called TSC on 2/1/02 to check my case.

IIO told me that case had not assigned to officer. But got approved on 2/15/02.

Ray

OK, it is B.S. It is perfectly fine to call IIO. Good luck.

I did see similar post somewhere. You guys are really smart. Forget it! It is understandable that everyone here including me wants to see or hear "This case has been approved"