Spoke to an IIO - 03/21/2001

No Title

Assigning to an officer doesn\'t necessarily mean approval. My impression of the working of INS is that when a case gets assigned to an officer, the officer will keep the file according to the ND. So when the officer goes through the file by each month in order, there\'s no possibility that my case will be approved before No99-Jan00 cases. Now it all depends what ND applications that officer has in his/her queue. Whatever it is in the queue, the officer still will go by ND.

Hope this clarifies.

Bhanu

No Title

Bhanu,

Thanks very much for your posting.
I did my FP a couple of days back.

My PD is not current though (12/98, EB3, India) and so if the PD gets current for me then I am wondering whether they will approve my case.

So from the postings:

1. They will touch the case in 2 months after the FP
2. If dates are current and ND is current they will approve otherwise the office will keep it and pick up the case when the ND becomes current for that center.

what happens if they pick up my case in 2 months but PD is not current? will that file not even be kept the officer and put somewhere else?

Thanks
jpol

No Title

I feel that if the PD is not current, then keep the file in the next month NDs and that keeps moving to the next month until the PD is current and once it is it will be picked for final processing. This is purely based on some happenning in the board and analyzing the data from the Immitracker site. I could be wrong however, but this is what I beleive unless something convinces me otherwise.

Bhanu