Speed.....

usindian2004

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Could anybody tell me , whether there will be any time difference in approving the 140, if we use regular process of GC OR if use Labor Substitution ?

I was wondering whether labor subsitution is longer or shorter compared to regular one ?

Could anybody tell me , how much time it will take to complete 140 at NSC and VSC , without any RFE ?

Please advice me !

Thanks !

God knows

Knowing the dates is neither science nor an art...

Irrespective of your case type - EB2, EB3, regular, substituiton.

If lucky and get an RFE - in 2-3 months
If lucky and no RFE - 10 TO 12 months
If unlucky - 14+ months...

There must be some method, when it comes to approving after 10-12 months, but no body has been able to figure it out.

I have seen some cases, that don't get approved even after an initial RFE - so don't bet on that..

Good luck...

believe_in_self, I don't agree with you in the statement " God knows". I don't think even God knows, what is going on in USCIS. He will also have tough time to get the correct status from the National Customer Support Center.

Back to the "Speed" question, as per old INS memo, Original Labor and Substitution cases will be treated as Exactly same. In NSC, I know, in March, April 2003, somebody got his I-140 approved in 70 days. Now it may be around Six months, due to the delays in the I-140 processing. But this is a guess only. If you are lucky, you may get within three months also.

naanshi.