Special Registration help!

Shaf

Registered Users (C)
Guys ... those of you have dealt with NSEERS, please share your experience with I-485.

Are RFEs (to prove NSEERS compliance) common for people who have done special registration? If so, will sending in the latest I-94 (Along with updated NSEERS compliance proofs) help reduce the chance of an RFE in future?

My I-485 has been pending since May 2003. My lawyer sent the then I-94 with the FIN (Fingerprint ID #) info ... however, I have reentered US twice since then and have more updated I-94. Should I need to send copy of the new one to them? Even if I do, will it actually see my file in one of the dark dusty forgotten rooms of VSC?!!

Last edited by a moderator:
If USCIS did not ask you for the I-94, don't worry about it. When/if they ask you for it - you will send them the latest I-94 that you have available. Sending anything before RFE is issued is never advisable.

Me and my spouse are from one of the special registration countries, and was never asked about the proof of SR. Our RFE was issued for employment letter and 3 months paystub. Don't worry so much too early!!

Hope this helps.

Regards,