• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

special for gabam

ameer

Dear Gabam

On behalf of me and all the members of the Forum send you the most beautiful congratulations.

Congrats, at long last the agony of waiting is over. Gabam has been so helpful and inspirational in spite of being on AP list. He is always positive in helping and encouraging others. So happy for the guy, I kept reading the AP thread because of him. Was waiting for a day like this. To all who are waiting or on AP your time will come.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Gabam

On behalf of me and all the members of the Forum send you the most beautiful congratulations.

Yes Congrats to you Gabam and also Gabam is always online to help us whenever we have concerns and he has been very friendly

Thanks my friends, your words mean a lot to me. And don't worry, I will be giving you exclusive cut-off numbers before they are officially released, hahahah!!!!

Gabam, congratulations! I told you that you'll come through!

Looking forward to having you in the USA :)

Thanks my friends, your words mean a lot to me. And don't worry, I will be giving you exclusive cut-off numbers before they are officially released, hahahah!!!!

congratulations to u
and i wana ask u that my cn is 2014AS000025** im a bit far from this cut off date when will i have my interview??? when will i get my 2nl.

congratulations to u
and i wana ask u that my cn is 2014AS000025** im a bit far from this cut off date when will i have my interview??? when will i get my 2nl.

Thank you so much dear. You have got a wonderful case number. You will get current in the next bulletin. You will get your 2nd NL on 15-25 October, and your interview will be in December. My well wishes to you!!!

Hi Gabam,
I just don't want to imagine what you've been through all the time during the AP. I just want to say congratulations and may your new life be filled with so many positive things.
Good luck, Gabam.