SPAM: Welcome to Canada!

Tasse

Registered Users (C)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/press/03/0333-pre.html

The Minister's move to adjust the pass mark is a response to Canada's need for skilled workers. Effective immediately, all new skilled worker applicants and those currently in the system who have not yet received a selection decision, will be assessed with a pass mark of 67. (Since the implementation of IRPA and until today, the pass mark was 75.)

Yeah read about that, definitely Canada is going to attract a whole bunch of the techie crowd waiting for their LC clearance.

I guess if America is not going to open its arms to the people who made her successful (read immigrants), some other country will.

Though that news doesn't really help us any, unless BCIS gets alarmed at the fleeing of techies to Canada and decides to hurry up the processing of GC's to lure them to stay! :)

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee

Originally posted by 140_takes_4ever
Yeah read about that, definitely Canada is going to attract a whole bunch of the techie crowd waiting for their LC clearance.

I guess if America is not going to open its arms to the people who made her successful (read immigrants), some other country will.

Though that news doesn't really help us any, unless BCIS gets alarmed at the fleeing of techies to Canada and decides to hurry up the processing of GC's to lure them to stay! :)

Yup, BCIS is gonna get alarmed, and react fast enough .. .. .. and I'm J.Lo.

Originally posted by killerboy
Yeah SM,

I really really really wish u become J LO and BCIS get scared.

KB:D

Ok Killer, I am scared now. I can understand our wishing BCIS to get scared .. but .. Why do you want me to become JLo?

Originally posted by Silly Man
Ok Killer, I am scared now. I can understand our wishing BCIS to get scared .. but .. Why do you want me to become JLo?

Oh! No KB dont make "Why you want SM to become JLo" public :cool:

Sillyman, If you plan of becoming J.Lo . Can i have you fone number.......

Originally posted by Silly Man