spam translation service

ghost-rider

Registered Users (C)
Can someone tell me a good low price translation service. Need a birth certificate to be translated from hindi to english.

ghost-rider said:
Can someone tell me a good low price translation service. Need a birth certificate to be translated from hindi to english.

See your yellow page section "Translation" and call them up.

Instead of getting a translation, you can get the birth certificate form SFO indian counsulate. I remember one of my friend getting it! Better check indian consulate web site.

ghost-rider said:

do it on ur own and get some friend to sign it. it works and legal to do it.
i did it and got gc. some time back i had posted the format. search it.

tk_tk said:
Instead of getting a translation, you can get the birth certificate form SFO indian counsulate. I remember one of my friend getting it! Better check indian consulate web site.

In some RFE (one of the recents threads) the USCIS questioned about the "registration date" mentioning that this date is too late to be considered for a valid DOB certificate (for example, you are 30 years old, register your DOB after 30 years of birth and get a certificate). Henceforth, USCIS adjucator asked for affidavits.
If you get DOB certificate from SFO consulate. You might run into same problem.
I think the original DOB certificate is always more reliable and authentic - even if it's in Hindi.