SPAM: last week of slow 485 processing at CSC

1amShantanuA

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

The much awaited date, OCT 1st 2003 is around the corner. All the promised processing speed is going to happen. We want to make sure that we wont be taken by shock, looking at the processing speed. So, lets take the following precautions as a preparation for this ..

1. there wont be enuff time to congratulate each other .. so make sure you return your RFEs promptly ..

2. be nice to your lawyers .. you need them ..

3. drink less beer so that we answer our RFEs correctly ..

----------------

What is special on October 1st ?

BCIS is going to tell that all their computers are affected by viruses and this is going to delay the GC process for another one month.

I thought the annual audit starts on Oct 1st. Where there is no movement of files etc. I expect the movement that everyone is talking about to start only after Oct 15th!

Originally posted by 140_takes_4ever
I thought the annual audit starts on Oct 1st. Where there is no movement of files etc. I expect the movement that everyone is talking about to start only after Oct 15th!

If that.

Although you are a slight variation of shantanuB You seem like an awfully optimistic person.

1 and 2 I do agree if things go smooth....

3rd I am not too sure about. You are attacking my religious believe here....less liqour..:D :D

Originally posted by 1amShantanuA
Guys,

The much awaited date, OCT 1st 2003 is around the corner. All the promised processing speed is going to happen. We want to make sure that we wont be taken by shock, looking at the processing speed. So, lets take the following precautions as a preparation for this ..

1. there wont be enuff time to congratulate each other .. so make sure you return your RFEs promptly ..

2. be nice to your lawyers .. you need them ..

3. drink less beer so that we answer our RFEs correctly ..

----------------