SPAM: How much time do you spend on this board ?

clockgc

Registered Users (C)
I'm beginning to spend more than 1 hr everyday on this board. .... just confused if I got addicted :confused:

How much time do you spend here ???

I feel the same way too. I am not sure why I check every other hour or so. Expecting a miracle or something, I guess :rolleyes:

Do not worry,

This is one symptom of a sickness called CG Symdrom. About 50 % of employment cases at TSC got this virus me included.

Regards,

JLSBR

Can you folks do this

Hey folks you might have already done this. Can you spare 10 minutes of your time that you spend in here browsing to send a mail or fax to your congressperson/senator asking them to get a response from TSC as to when TSC would bring the backlog down. It would be helpful for all of us. You might want to include the charts that CIS puts out to show the backlog problem.

buddies,
iam all done with greencard processing and its already stamped in the pp, still i keep visiting this site like before. so i say its an addiction in my case.

That is absolutely true. I got my plastic card already; but couldn't resist it, I logon here every day for substantial amount of time.

About half an hour now. The time I spent here was up and down. More when there are activities at TSC.

To those who have the card, how does it feel when you get back to and browse this forum? Has your situation improved significantly or are things only slightly better.

I tell myself that once I taste "freedom", I can get a job and a pay that I like rather than bide my time at an unsatisfactory job...
I can buy a house that I like since I will be at a relatively stable job with a pay that I like...

But I wonder if it's really the GC that will enable me to do those things, or am I already there and just using the GC as an excuse to not do it already.

That's the reason I ask. Has the GC "really" changed things for y'all out there?

A very good question and it deserves a thread by itself.

I guess the card in itself does not change anything. But the feeling of relief, freedom, and to some extent holding your destiny in your hand does change your attitude towords lif and work very much. At least it did for me.

The other day an American friend of mine at the office (who does not know about my GC) said to me that I seemed very energetic like a man set free, and he wondering if I had gotten a new job or a raise or something.

The relief from the wait for the GC, made me concentrate more at work, produce more and enjoy life more. It really is not the card itself, but the relief, no-wait and no-worries feeling.

As for the house, the job, pay, etc... you can have all of these with or without the card. The question still remains: how do you feel?!

It depends for each individual spends how much time, when one very much very close to processing dates and cases not approved. This is a GREAT forum. I used to browse other sites like, dotcom and other sites. Just I happened to see this site. After that, even I am not at all looking at AILA, other sites, not tracking my case, because we can see very latest and greatest information in this forum. We will get every piece of information. We have great members like “poongunranar”, “BaSh” just as an example contributing their profound knowledge, valuable suggestions. We will see lot of respect to each member, when one raises a problem, we will see the suggestions just flood. We will see lot of information, humor coming out of frustration. This is one forum where we can forget our frustration, moreover we are getting inspiration, getting moral boost. Even though we are going such a hardship in this GC process, we are able to smile because we have members post their responses in very humorous way with good spirit and with encouragement, which helps to relax . Wishing every one have good luck.

Last edited by a moderator: