SPAM: Hate attack on Indians by Lou Dobbs fan

donkeykong said:
Please do not <A TITLE="Click for more information about spam" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||spam|AA1VDw">SPAM</A> this forum your post has got nothing to do with the I-485 application.

Dude,

GC is not everything in life. Little respect makes it better person.

FOA, Even though you are not an Indian, but dude you are obviously from
some third world country, as you might not bother to give a damn about the respect, If this happens with any one of who you are aware of.

So, no s**t inforum, but is isn't that. Better you god damn open your mind while writing the things.

moonshiner said:
What the hell does this have to do with I485??

Hey buddy, whome sover you, Dude you are nothing different than the person who made the call.

It has nothing to do I485, but why the hell you care about to respond.
Chill out man.

moonshiner said:
What the hell does this have to do with I485??

Hey looser. Don't give up. Be aware, you might be stuck in ... so, just eat/drink/think about GC all the time, it might help you to get it, b'coz looser like you may not. :eek:

come2papagc said:
Well done bro. It's not only the country which matters, but its the human behaviour.

Hat's up to the lady on the other side, who respectfully anwered the call with her all patience.

I am with you bro.
Actually I don't like to see non 485 of posts in this forum, but after hearing the audio, I am kindof...

Last edited by a moderator:
The post is clearly marked "SPAM". the subject is also non-ambiguous. Who the hell forced you to click the link?

goodsaint said:
The post is clearly marked "SPAM". the subject is also non-ambiguous. Who the hell forced you to click the link?

Nice to see many oldies coming back to the forum :)

goodsaint said:

Hey A*hole it wasnt marked as SPAM when I replied to it.
and I still stand by my statement. It has absolutely nothing to do with I485 It isnt the least bit informative nor does it add anything new to this forum.

come2papagc said:
Hey buddy, whome sover you, Dude you are nothing different than the person who made the call.

It has nothing to do I485, but why the hell you care about to respond.
Chill out man.

Are you for real. You either ought to learn to type or you probably have limited command over the English language. I might be no different from Radio Jockeys in calling for your deportation for failure to type english.

For the record I do feel sorry for the girl, but hey its a free country and there is something called the freedom of speech in this country. If you dont like it, BITE ME.

moonshiner said:
Are you for real. You either ought to learn to type or you probably have limited command over the English language. I might be no different from Radio Jockeys in calling for your deportation for failure to type english.

For the record I do feel sorry for the girl, but hey its a free country and there is something called the freedom of speech in this country. If you dont like it, BITE ME.

Hey looser, welcome back. At least decided to bark, right ?
B'coz looser like you can't do more than that. Just can bark at the back and send silent posts.

Regarding the english, dude I know the hell of you, so, don't even think of this.

Well looser, If this is the freedom of speech, then you A*****e you are definitely a big m********k.

ignore him

he has no compassion whatsoever.

this is a support forum for immigrants and any attack on a immigrant or a bigotic attack on basis of race or ethnicity is important to all people to know esp those in 485 forums who have written to senators and congresemen etc can easily write and complain to the right agencies helping bring about change

freedom of speech does not allow you blanket freedom to engage in hate crimes neither did it empower the RJ to say what he wants over airwaves,these are subject to FCC standards of decency.

moonshiner since youa re so energized why dont you write to senators,congressmen and others daily complaining about the delays
keep writing till they respond

to add to that- maybe mr or ms moonshiner with a whol 11 posts on this forum has failed ot notice the affiliation of the forum- ie Rajiv Khanna, this makes this post very relevant to this forum. Also- regarding freedom of speech- moonshiner is obviously sadly deluded on the nature of free speech in this country - wake up sunshine- YOU DON"T HAVE IT!!!!!

oh- and by the way- good luck with you personal I485 application- sounds like you will fit in well here

moonshiner

moonshiner, it appears that your parents failed to teach you manners and use of language. I will be more than happy to teach you some lessons. I understand its not your fault that you were born in such a family. Where are you from?

Or, I can sew your ass to your face. either way, you will learn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh? Since when did freedom of speech entitle one to racially and sexually abuse another person?

Cool it fellows. Take a deep breath and calm down, both sides. This forum has been a good example of compassion, friendliness and unselfish contribution by all members, let's not spoil it.