SPAM (AMUSEMENT): Was 1amShantanuB Silly Man's alter ego?

Was 1amShantanuB Silly Man's alter ego?

• Yes

Votes: 24 77.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
ruxrux said:
Wow, I never thought of that. I was 100% convinced that 1amShantanuB was really Silly man. Hm....

ruxrux,

You are probably right. This is another of SM's attempts to deflect the bad rap. I just wonder why he would try and shift the mess to me. But then that was always his attitude so nothing changed there.

ECGC,

Good to hear of your approval and of your service to the Kerry campaign. :) I would have done it myself, but for other pressing business and the fact that the bay area was solidly Pro-Kerry in any case. Well better luck next time.

I-140,

Thanks and hope you got your approval too.

I actually went to Ohio for a month for the campaign.It was good fun! (except for the outcome).

Hard for me to understand that there are still bozos around that don't see SM for who he really is! Herding instinct is natural...but only in cattle!! :D

Good luck!

ECGC,

I did receive my approval some time ago. Planning to go back to school and get another degree so don't have as much time to hang around on the forums any more.

With regards to people being blind - nothing we can do about it, to each his or her own. But I find the attiude quite funny sometimes. :)

Last edited by a moderator: