South Indian's to get tough time in AOS!!!

As per Habib's previous post, INS I think will atleast generate RFEs for two resons.
(1) Last two months pay stub and/ or valid job offer.
(2) Verify that applicant's have the required minimum experience. Those with mere BS( Bull sh_ _ ) degrees from Andhra will then have tough time. This will thus reduce burden.
Come Guys lets send a petition signed by remaininf 485 applicants to implement this.

Looks like you're pissed off that other BS degree guys are making same money as you ( assuming you have MS) are.

Well , Green card is based upon a fact that US company needs and sponsors a person. Its a company that decides if they need BS or MS.

Looks like you are still obsessed with indian system ( or pakistani assuming you are habibi) where you are judged by your degree. In US its your talent.. not your degree... just look at Bill Gates.

ShanatnuBS,

I can easily deduce a few things about ur personality from ur mail:

1)u r not a south Indian (me neither), but u r not an Indian too. Whether u r a human, I'm still debating with myself. I guess u will prove that in ur other mails

2)u r not a bs (I am not talking about ur complete name, but just educational qualifications). u do know how to write though (in English). Hard to guess ur mother tongue though.

3)u need other people's support even for ur stupid ideas to taken to INS (this is not to say that u have any other kinds of ideas otherwise)

4)u r Habibi incarnation until we would know if Habibi has changed her behavior thru her response to this mail.

To the administrator......

Rather than stopping people from defending themselves against such baseless topics and statements, therein, please stop such topics from posting, to begin with, on this forum. I believe it is my right to defend myself and my fellow GC waiters (they too) from such silly messages of Shanatanu and likewise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like we have an Pissed off (IIT ian) from Bengal good to be a politician !!!

Shantanu B,

You seem to have lost your balance.

I beleive its your attitude you need to change and concentrate on your job to make more money than those BS bul.. degree guys from Andhra rather than bit...ng around.
Be a human then be a Indian.

Take care , go to a psychiatrist.
Hope you are not married.

3DM

I agree for a petition to INS for RFE or interview

Though I already sent an email to INS about that but It will be more encouraging if we could send a petition. I also agree that incompetent, laid off, fake degrees, body shopper need to be sort out. Even I also want to get a RFE/ interview for myself. Why some of us dont? There might be some secret. Whether you like it or dislike it, you must need a job or potential job offer for GC. If you have it, no need to be harsh. If you hate me to be truthfull, you may be one of the fake degree/ laid off candidate.

habib

Hey Guys,

How can we stop this stupid @%$#% guy/girl (whatever it is ) from posting message on this forum....

It's too much.... everywhere you see, it's the same post....

It seems I485 delay is making him impatience....may be fear of LayOff......

:mad: :mad: :mad:

LetsGetGC,

Habib has a knack of posting only on those threads which guarantee a heartful spanking for her. It's very difficult to snub her down for long. Certain postings are too tempting for her to not reply to.

ShananuBS is more sober in that regards and takes long time to recover after getting thrashed.

dma-va

How you know that I am girl? It shows your impotency/ uncapability of finding the right hole. Anyway I am giving you the highest mark as a jerk of the year.

Habib(bi)

As Per Your Own admission below, let us know hwt you are????

habib

Futuregen1 or futuremoron!
PPl please ... listen to this jerk what he says. There are more jerks here.. always after me... because I got clean and cut things.. they dont.

===============
;)

Somebody has given a very true terminology for this "thing" called Habibi:

HA-KA-PU (one Hindi abbreviated word).

If you know what that means!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Shantanu/ Habib

I am sure both of you are waiting for your approvals impatiently. As long as you keep wishing bad for others, your sufferings will increase. As you hear others getting approved, you will be restless.

Let me post that a south indian friend of mine got apporved a few days back. Guess what he is from Andhra !!!:D

Grow up.

ShantanuB(Alias Habib):
I think you guys need to grow up and get a reality check. Just to add to your grief I want to let you guys know that I got approved on July 10 and I am from Andhra! Does that piss you guys off? I hope so. By the way, I have a MS. What do you have? Instead of posting useless things on this website, maybe you should try something better to do with your time. Maybe learn to read and write English?