South Dokota/ Denver Lobor Processing

sai_2003

Hi Folks,

I started new thread for South Dokota/Denver labor processing. So please post your queries and updates. Wish you all good luck.

Cheers,
Sai_2003

sd labor

hello,

most of the cases filed in sd for labor are being sent to dallas .Please be cautious before applying

sd labor

hello,

most of the cases filed in sd for labor are being sent to dallas .Please be cautious before applying

Re: sd labor

Originally posted by jimy99
hello,

Where you get this from? As far as I know few cases get sent to Dallas. In fact, it looks like, they used to send them to Dallas, looking at processing times for Denver DOL, it seems they finally started processing Denver cases themselves. I think above said is a outdated info.

Could you double check?

Per http://www.ows.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp Denver DOL shows September2003 for processinf regular cases, Dallas shows Feb2000. This used to be N/A for Denver.

How is this possible, if majority of cases (and sd is a bulk of all labor cases) get sent to Dallas?

Per couple attorneys and similar discussions on this forum, it seems that only few cases (with problems, too many ads, etc) go to Dallas.

This does not mean though, that I'm right :). Did you get the info from your lawyer?

Denver to Dallas Transfer

We have filed several cases in ND of late two cases have been sent to Dallas from Denver the attorney is not able to come up with an answer, can anybody answer this.

RIR or Non RIR

Have the cases people noticed for transfer to Dallas from Denver been RIR or non-RIR.
I have been told non-RIR cases are being transferred.
However I have also read somewhere that a large majority of cases are being transferred due to some certifying officer at DOL in Denver retiring ?!?!?
It would help to know the category (EB2/EB3, RIR/non-RIR) that were transferred and see if we can notice a trend.
My company is also filing SD/Denver but if it's going to go to Dallas you might as well scrap the whole idea.