• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

South American Region

gallbladder

Registered Users (C)
Why is the visa bulletin going very slowly this year for the South American Region? Does that mean that many people are applying for the visas?

Why is the visa bulletin going very slowly this year for the South American Region? Does that mean that many people are applying for the visas?

I am wondering the same thing. I was expecting my number to become current in January or February, but after the last two bulletins I am starting to worry... Only 40 numbers in January and 10 in February :eek:

I am hoping the numbers improve in March.

Does anyone have any ideas on why the slow down for the SA region?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been wondering as well. My number is in the 800s, and based on last year's numbers, I thought I would have been called in December or January. Now, it looks like it may be March! It would be good to know exactly what's going on.