• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

South Africa 2014 selectee

Thanks Vladek. I'm hoping I become current in May, but judging from this years pace, June is looking more likely..... Where are you planning settling in in the States?

Tornado Alley? :confused:

Quote from ex-SAfrican we saw in the US recently: "in SA it's the criminals who try kill you, in America it's the continent"!!!! (Blizzards east coast, hurricanes Florida, tornadoes Midwest, earthquakes CA :D )

Hes right ! My self i'd'rather be killed by a tornado than a tsotsie :p lol

Hi, I am also a DV2014 selectee. I haven't received my 2 NL. My CN is AF00055xxx. How did you get your application confirmed by KCC? I had to email them to find out my application was received.
They will answer you after 3 or 4 weeks, but did you send your forms through DHl? If yes did T.cambell received it ?

They will answer you after 3 or 4 weeks, but did you send your forms through DHl? If yes did T.cambell received it ?

I sent in my application using Fedex or UPS. I can't remember. But I sent it in August but I still haven't gotten a receipt/confirmation letter that the KCC has received my package. I emailed them and they replied to my email that they have received it. Someone named "Tammy" replied and said my documents have been received.

I sent in my application using Fedex or UPS. I can't remember. But I sent it in August but I still haven't gotten a receipt/confirmation letter that the KCC has received my package. I emailed them and they replied to my email that they have received it. Someone named "Tammy" replied and said my documents have been received.

They don't automatically send you a receipt, the response to your email is the best you'll get!

Yes tammy works at Kcc :) I know because she also answered some of my emails!
So be sure your forms are safe at Kcc, you will be current in july according to my estimations.
Just be prepared, if you need any help any time just email me .
Best of luck to you bok :)