Sorry guys, no GC yet...

Rafiq

Registered Users (C)
We had our interviews at the Seattle USCIS but, unfortunately, we do not have our passports stamped because a background check is still needed for myself. My wife's bc is fine. My fingerprints expire in March, so the IIO set up a new fingerprinting for me for the next day. I'll let u'all know when the GC does happen.

Rafiq

good luck and hopefuly you get your approval soon. i just wanted to mention that the Seattle office was taking appointments for passport stamping. give them a call to see if it's still in place, which will ensure you avoid the lines when your I485 is approved.

rgds,
sadiq

good luck rafiq

Rafiq
All the best, and hoping that you get your GC real soon. I believe you have been waiting since 2000 - 3+ years.

starbucks
RD 12/18/01

Hello Rafiq.
I finally got the good words and my case is approved. I appreciate your very constructive advices and that really helped me to get through this process. I contacted senator office and was calling them back to follow up on that; it seems it has worked out for me and after 4 years of waiting finally the wait is over!!

I haven't received the letter yet but on line status shows it was approved. Also, from senator's office they called me and told me that my case was approved.

I still need a final advise from you: do you think I need any documents when I go for passport stamping?

thanks,aghajan

for aghajan

aghajan
congratulations. Can you postyour RD and other details please.

starbucks
RD 12/18/01

Congratulaions aghajan

I believe that you are from Michigan. Can you please tell me which senator did you approach?

Thanks

Thanks you all for being so supportive in this periods of real hardship to all of us. I wish you the best and take my words: be patient and your approval is right at the corner.

Answer to your questions:
>I updated Rupnet;
>>Yes, I am from MI; but they are different congressmen/women in MI.
Here is what you can do:
I> check your Zip Code and take a look at the folloowing website:
http://www.house.gov/

Then you just follow the instructions. that's all.

Again thanks everybody, aghajan

Congrats, Aghajan!!!!

I'm very happy for you as it was a long wait for you and your family. All you need to take is your family and yourself, passports, and approval letters!

Again, congrats!!

Rafiq:)

agahjan

Thank you for reply about finding a congressman. But my question is any particular congressman/senator is more helpful than other. If the congressman who helped in your case may be more helpful than othres. Can you tell his name please?

Thanks