Sorry for the non-related question

guju

Registered Users (C)
My apologies for asking a non-related question.

Does anyone know the FAX number for visa-services (US VFS - Visa facilidation Services, I think) in Mumbai/Bombay?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Why don't you check Murthy.com? They have some information and links to consular services in the different Indian consulates.

They do have a fax,
They asked me to fax them some document, and i tried faxing it at the number they gave me, which seem to be incorrect, so i might have written down the number wrong and wanted to verify it.

Check this out:
http://www.visa-services.com/

Type in US Consulate in Mumbai in MSN Search and you will get a search result (7th) as Visa Facilitation Services - United States of America, if this is what you are looking for.

Try doing a google search before posing your question!

Consulate General of the United States of America
Gemini Circle
220 Anna Salai
Chennai 600 006

Telephone: 91-44-2811 2000

Office of Consular Affairs:
Facsimile: 91-44-2811 2020
Email: chennaic@state.gov

Office of Public Affairs
Facsimile: 91-44-2811 2050

Good luck.:)

www.visa-services.com is used to schedule appointments at the US Consulate in Mumbai. They are a private firm hired by the Mumbai US consulate to handle all the pre-processing of visa application for Mumbai Consulate.

They schedule appointments, and I scheduled an appointment with them. Now i need to fax them something and can't get the fax number working, nor can i find it's fax number anywhere either.

THe fax for US consulate in Bombay or any other consulate in India is not what I want. The fax for visa-services US VFS firm that helps schedule appointments for Bombay consulate is what i want. (visa-services for mumbai is simillar to tt-services for the chenni consulate, i think)

I know it is confusing :)

I wanted to fax them something right now, but now i will have to wait till 12 Noon Indian time (1:30 AM here) so that I can call them and then get the fax number from them again. :( ~shrug~