Sonia or Atal

After giving Atal a chance, I think Sonia Gandhi might be a good leader to lead. She is an naturalized citizen of India, full of fresh ideas....On the other hand Atal has proved to be useless....
SONIYA LAO, DESH BACHAO...

Why..........

Why???? there is no another capable leader in India , the country of more than 1 billion !!

Dont say Bill Gate now. :D

Abhaya_Abhaya

Sure we can nominate Bill Gates and and imagine his Election Sign ==> "Eight Feet Condom" LOL
:) :) :)
Note for Non-humorus Guys:- Its a Joke..

Probably guys

Like Seshan or someone who doesn't bother about politics would be more helpful for the country. Isn't the country fedup of politicians

It doesn't matter who is leading india. They need to change the whole system. Especially bureaucrats. These bureaucrats have so much power in them and they basically do nothing. A very smart person like a bureaucrat can easily convince a dumb person like indian politicians into anything. But instead of doing that our bureaucrats just blame the politicians for not letting them do anything.

NO Humor Serious Talk.

I think Best candidate is T.N. Session. I rememeber how he Improved the Elections When he was EC.

But Dirty Political Folks will never let this Happen..

Jaswant Singh

Best Candidate is Jaswant Singh our finance minister who was in Army, but before nominating him whole system has to be changed to Presidential form of government like in US. Otherwise any one will be ineffective if they have to keep thinking about proving majority in parliament, when they will think about development.

Definitely not Sonia Gandhi.... forget about hindi.. she can not speak proper English. What are we going to project to world ...

Indian PM with Italian accent...

Without going into too many pros and cons........

My candidate for leading India is Arun Shourie (presently Disinvestment minister) and with like USA President's power of choosing a cabinet and making decisions.

T.N. Seshan is a hypocrite.

I have some personal contacts who have worked with Seshan. Also my family knew him when he was still in the lower ranks of the government. He is honest… no doubt. But he is extremely arrogant and very difficult to work with. When his powers were to be curbed with the addition of another election commissioner, he went lobbying and starting begging for support from the same politicians that he despised. His ideologies are not stable. He is not exactly selfless. What we need is someone with more integrity, ability, education (rules out laloo) and a sincere attitude towards bettering the nation. Unfortunately such people do not have the charisma like the extreme politicians like Thackeray nor are they cunning like Narasimha rao and hence can never reach the top. I would like to see someone like Chidambaram either as the PM or someone with power to make changes i.e. union minister. If sonia does become the PM, it would be great if she is just a charismatic "front person" and leave the decision making to competent people like army chiefs and quality union ministers. I don’t mind a figure head PM with a good set of union ministers. Sonia may be of Italian origin but she is still a citizen and we should respect her. It strange that she isnt good looking or of high qualities her only claim to fame is that she slept with Rajiv Gandhi!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I used to like Seshan in his earlier EC days but eventually realized that he is not all balanced head when it comes to true leadership vis-a-vis Indian populace and its varying stratas of econo/socio/education levels.

For a person to become a really popular and successful leader (and by success I mean not staying power but improving nation's lot), one ought to have a very good mass appeal (across all aforementioned, stratas) on one hand but also need to be very dynamic and vibrant on the other so that reforms could be carried out at bullet pace.

People like Arun Shourie, Pramod M., P. Chidambram, L K Advani, Arun Jaitley, Infosys' Murthy, Bajaj and more are such. Atal sure used to have mass appeal but I think he's become outdated in terms of country's needs. We need to move on.

Whosoever become nation's head (PM or President) must have great appeal and strong discretionary powers (if not alone, in a team) to carry out tasks.

Sonia Not the answer

Atal has proved himself to be a fool. No Different from the congress leaders. He was the best opposition leader we had and probably the worst PM.
Sonia is an outsider and will always be. I however prefer her to the likes of Mulayam or lalloo Yadav.

i though dma_va or july 16 will suggest their own name as candidate.
they behave like that anyway.

but both are suckers and loosers

"Don't preach principals like dma_va or july 16, just follow them".
----------------------------------Desi485, the man of the universe.

by the way july 16 what else you know abt gandhi or his principals?????????????

Habib is right they just need to bend over.

Desi (or no-desi),

If it comes to that (suggesting a name), I am not the one to back out. I don't suffer from any inferiority complex that u do.

Guts are what you......... don't have.

Before u become or not become a leader, first become a human worth talking to.

vote u could, once they verify that u belong to one of the two nature's genders (I will explain: male/female) and that u have reached a voting age (explanation: mentally) and that u r a citizen (explaination: character and morally).

:p :p :p

so desi485

you will vote for dma_va because he "bent over" ? Does that mean you like the male @$$ or beacuse you like to eat $hit?

DESI485

You have so much Venom
You have so much Hatred
You have so much Rudeness
You have so much Arrogance
You have so Much Abuses to offer
You have so much Anger
You have so much Dirty Words to use
You have so much Pain to inflict

I am Begining to Wonder WHY??

Did you have a Un Happy Childhood
Did you get Molested (Bend over, Bend over, Bend over.....)
Did you have step Parents/Siblings
Did you get beat up every day at school
Did you have No friends
Did you have to Endure Bad Neighbours
Did you get Called Names by others
Did you ever have a Inferiority Complex
Did you wish you were never Born
Did you wish you could Crawl under a Rock and Die
Did you ever depend on Alcohol/Drugs

If you answered yes to any of the 11 questions above, then you are justified, and my sympathies are with you.

But if none of them applies to you, and you still have the above mentioned 8 traits.

I can confidently Surmise, that you are not from the Mammal Species called Homosapiens.

July16,

Another couplet (though twisted) from my fav. singer:

Khuda bhi aasman se, jab jamin par dekhta hoga,

Desi485 (and likes) ko jisne banaya sochta hoga