something wrong with the TSC address??

porkman

Registered Users (C)
Yesterday I mailed my RFI to the TSC through express mail, and today while I tracked the package delivery I got the following message for the postal office:
---------------------
We attempted to deliver your item at 11:16 am on October 06, 2005 in MESQUITE, TX 75185 and a notice was left. A second delivery attempt will be made. If unsuccessful, we will hold it for five business days and then it will be returned to the sender.
-----------------------
so no one is picking up mails on the TSC???
The mailing address I'm using is at the bottom of the RFI form:
Texas Service center
PO Box 852381
Mesquite, TX 75185-2381

Anyone else able to send the mail successfully to the above address?

the same happened with my wife

first time they tried to deliver the mail,nobody was available to receive the mail,

the second day they tried again, somebody pick up the mail,

dont worry, check tommorrow morning the tracking online, you will find that
they delivered the mail and somebody picked it up

The messenger service(mail room) may be locked in the basement and this can't allow the mailman to get access or the guy working in there for, may be taking a coffee across the street at the time the mailman was trying to make a delivery or uscis-Texas didn't hire a special guy to receive and sign for those kind of mails(express mail).

I got the same message

I just check the usps website and got the same massage. I send it by express mail yesterday.

no update on case status after rfi sent to tsc

I sent rfi to TSC on sep. 26.2005 by express mail. postal service on line tracking shows it arrived in tsc on sep.27. not delivered. left note. picked up by ins on sep. 28. but there is no update and comfirmation that ins got my rfi when I checked my case status on line and no e mail also. it is 10 days since i sent rfi. I am worrying about it. does anybody have same situation like me.

my ND APR.2002
BIO DONE:SEP. 27
LUD CHANGED :SEP.27. SEP.28
NO UPDATE AND NO EMAIL SINCE RFI SENT 10 DAYS AGO

I had the same experience...USPS tried to deliver it the first day and left a note. The next day, I tracked it and it said the letter was received by TSC at 5:20 a.m. and was signed by somebody at TSC.

Next, after three days, my status on line changed...saying they received my response to the request for evidence and additional information.

By the way, TSC seems better in terms of uppdating on line status than NSC.

Hope this helps.

Juxhin

RD: March 2002

Thanks for all the info sharing. My package was delivered to INS today. Now let's wait and see....