Something is going People!!!! LUD Change EB3 7/19

Da_BorderKid

Registered Users (C)
I was reading what some old timers were saying here when I checked back and my LUD changed. I saw that some of the others were saying the same thing but they are mosthly EB2 & EB1.

This drives me crazy!

Da_BorderKid said:
I was reading what some old timers were saying here when I checked back and my LUD changed. I saw that some of the others were saying the same thing but they are mosthly EB2 & EB1.

This drives me crazy!

Da_BorderKid -
My Guess:

Looks like USCIS is sorting all the application who completed Name check and FP and they might be processing the I-485's Internally But they wont send the approval until the date become current. IF they want to raise RFE, they will do it right now, So that the case will be ready by October 2005??

Even my LUD got changed 07/19..

Mine and my wife LUD's changed to 07/19.

Previous it showed the I485 reciept dt 11/01/2004.

I am leaving to india next week and coming back in sept 1 st week.
Am i in trouble ???

EB3 - PD 10/2001
I140 : AD 01/2005
FP : 02/26/2005
I485 : RD 01/11/2004 AD: ???

I don't what to do. May be its RFE ???? :(

Any suggestions on this.

May be LUD is for count

MY 2 cents for LUD changes for EB3 ,

1. USCIS must have approached the Service Centers and asked them about the no. of cases left with PD .

2. Say, TCS says,
500 with 2000 P.D
1000 with 2001 P.D
3000 with 2002 PD.
5000 with 2003 P.D

3. Depending on this response , on OCT 2005 , the USCIS make the EB3 P.D
as 2002 .

4. SO I GUESS , what I am saying is , THE LUD for EB3 , may be the DATA CLLOECTION of the cases run by a software program . That's why we are seeing no message change and only LUD change.

MY guess.

It might be...

I talked to my lawyer and he told me that PD will be set between Oct.01 and Oct.02....

You might be right....

Most likely scenario

Da_BorderKid,

I think your lawyer is right in his thinking. Although it is next to impossible to guess what the PD will be, somewhere between OCT 01 and OCT 02 seems to be a good guess. We will find out in a couple of months.

The LUD changes on EB3 485s are surprising and we can speculate endlessly. Lets just wait and see what happens next. Oct is not looking that far anymore :)

Also I replied to your private message. Please check your messages.

regards,

saras