Something Constructive

Dilip

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

In the midst of waiting for our GC , why not we compile a list of things that would help the immigrant community in spending effectively and efficiently. What I mean by this is the fact that there are a few costs that are fixed across the board(irrespective of where we stay in the US). For example, the best calling plans, best online sites for buying electronics and other items. The focus here is on quality and also cost effectiveness. Lets put on our searching caps and brain storm.

Please refrain from any marketing pitches and solicitations. If people feel that this thread may induce SpAM, I shall delete it immediately. I am just trying to compile a list of cost effective fixed costs. I am aware that this thread is digressing from immigrational discussions. My humble opinion is that money saved through this list could be used to pool in for other immigration related activities.

Dilip (Ex GCAR)

Dilip,

Though your intention is good and we see that many times nonrelevent topics are discussed here, you should put this thread under SPAM. May people don't like to read irrelevant stuff. and the head line "something constructive" misguides to "something constructive" about INS/485/BCIS etc.

abe jharkhand ke prime minister apne GC ki chinta kar......bund mara gaya calling card.....

Originally posted by Dilip
Hi Guys,

In the midst of waiting for our GC , why not we compile a list of things that would help the immigrant community in spending effectively and efficiently. What I mean by this is the fact that there are a few costs that are fixed across the board(irrespective of where we stay in the US). For example, the best calling plans, best online sites for buying electronics and other items. The focus here is on quality and also cost effectiveness. Lets put on our searching caps and brain storm.

Please refrain from any marketing pitches and solicitations. If people feel that this thread may induce SpAM, I shall delete it immediately. I am just trying to compile a list of cost effective fixed costs. I am aware that this thread is digressing from immigrational discussions. My humble opinion is that money saved through this list could be used to pool in for other immigration related activities.

Dilip (Ex GCAR)

Pl. delete this thread as it has no connection to I-485 processing in any way. I'm sure there are other forums where you can discuss such things.

This site you create should have a banner ad saying
" Stop Immigrant harrassment. Move the Green Card queue"
if you search for president on google it should
become the top site