somebdy plz plz help me...

GChelp441

Registered Users (C)
i am working for company A on H1 and compnay B is sponsoring my GC recently applied for i485 with compnay B, at what point i need to work for company B?
can i do it after i get my EAD?
plz do let me ur views would be of great help.

Thanks

i am working for company A on H1 and compnay B is sponsoring my GC recently applied for i485 with compnay B, at what point i need to work for company B?
-----------------After I-485 approval or any time with H1 transfer or with EAD
can i do it after i get my EAD?
--------------you can do
plz do let me ur views would be of great help.

Thanks
---------------------

h1 and GC with different companies

Ginnu, thanks a lot for your reply, i have couple of questions,

1. will there be any benifit of transfering on H1 to company B, before the EAD is approved or it doesnt matter.

2. with EAD can i work for both the sponsoring company and the current company, will there be any issue in the future for any purpose.

your reponse is greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Ginnu, thanks a lot for your reply, i have couple of questions,

1. will there be any benifit of transfering on H1 to company B, before the EAD is approved or it doesnt matter.
--------------------be honest do you want to work with A or B?? it is better to remain on H1, you can transfer H1 with B any time before your I-94 expires
2. with EAD can i work for both the sponsoring company and the current company, will there be any issue in the future for any purpose.
--------------you can but how will you prove Full time with A or B? and if you use EAD you cant be on H1 status
your reponse is greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

------------------

Be cautious in using your EAD for your full time employment coz when you start using your EAD for your full time job, you are out of H1 status.
And by some chance if your 485 gets denied you'd go out of status altogether.

I'd suggest that you remain on H1 status for your FT job and use your EAD for the 2nd job.
---------------------even if he use the EAD for the 2nd job he will not be on H1 status.

----------

Question for GURUS !

Considering above situation that Company B is sponsoring GC and H1 is hold by company A. - What may happen if beneficiary NEVER (during GC process or after getting GC) joins Company B ?

Thanks,

Ginnu to be honest, i would like to continue working for company A, but dont want to have any issue with the GC processing, considering my situation
my labour PD is Dec 2003
and H1 is valid upto oct 2009
i mean with the above details what do you suggest.

waiting for your valuable feed back.

Thanks a lot.

Ginnu to be honest, i would like to continue working for company A, but dont want to have any issue with the GC processing, considering my situation
my labour PD is Dec 2003
and H1 is valid upto oct 2009
i mean with the above details what do you suggest.
waiting for your valuable feed back.

Thanks a lot.

Post details
Comany A or B are in same state?
- do you have your I-140 approved through B or still pending
When did you file I-485 ? did you file for EAD and AP?
do you have H1 visa stamp in passport till 2009?

Ginnu,
company A and company B are in two different states.
I-140 is already approved through B for about an 1 1/2 year back.
I-485 was filed recently in july 2007 when it was current for everybdy even the EAD and AP was filed along with it.
H1 visa was stamped until 2008 oct on passport but the H1 approval notice for the company A was upto oct 2009, when i transfered to company A in begining of 2007 from company C, the stamp on the passport was through the company C.

plz do analyze my case give me the right directions to go about. it was great seeing ur responses.

Thanks a lot

Ginnu,
company A and company B are in two different states.
I-140 is already approved through B for about an 1 1/2 year back.
I-485 was filed recently in july 2007 when it was current for everybdy even the EAD and AP was filed along with it.

------------------wait 180 days after I-485 pending and then you will become eligible for AC21 then invoke AC21 by sending A job offer letter with same/similar job duties and at that time take the help of A Lawyer or Your lawyer. Also change your lawyer After 180 days of I-485 pending and dont use company B lawyer use YOUR lawyer or Company A lawyer by sending new G28 through new Lawyer so that the past company lawyer of B dont get any documents for you( at this time dont discuss anything with employer B or lawyer of B) and file your H1 extension on time and remain on H1 status as good back up till I-485 is approved
H1 visa was stamped until 2008 oct on passport but the H1 approval notice for the company A was upto oct 2009, when i transfered to company A in begining of 2007 from company C, the stamp on the passport was through the company C.

plz do analyze my case give me the right directions to go about. it was great seeing ur responses.

Thanks a lot

----------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Ginnu,

what would be the other option wait until the 485 is approved with company B, and work for company B after 485 is approved for 6 months, will there be any issue doing this?

thanks a lot for ur response.

Ginnu,

what would be the other option wait until the 485 is approved with company B, and work for company B after 485 is approved for 6 months, will there be any issue doing this?

thanks a lot for ur response.

Rephrase your question . post what you want to know in simple language. I hope you got answer to your questions

i mean if i dont want to invoke AC21, can i wait until my I485 is approved and then work for the sponsoring company.

will there be any issues in this case.

Thanks a lot.

i mean if i dont want to invoke AC21, can i wait until my I485 is approved and then work for the sponsoring company.
-------yes, (with B as they filed I-140)
will there be any issues in this case.
------------no
Thanks a lot.
-----------