some personal email ids for New Delhi consulate ...

im9999

Registered Users (C)
"Alexander, Swamy" <AlexanderS@state.gov>
"Gautam, Jai K" <GautamJK@state.gov>
"Rana, Rajinder S" <RanaRS@state.gov>

and of course

nivnd@state.gov

Hope this helps delhi folks ....

I had to really dig deep into my mailbox and luckily i found it :D

Here was the email response for the PCCl:

To: <XXXXXXi@ddddd.com>
Subject: RE: FW: Information regarding my case no. NWD2002XXXXX
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 12:26:34 +0530

Dear applicant,
If you are currently staying in US contact the Indian Consulate
General for the police clearance certificate. As of now the immigrant visa
interviews are not affected. But as advised in the travel warning keep
yourself informed about the latest developements.
Good day-Swamy

> -----Original Message-----
> From: XXXXXX@dddd.com
> Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 5:35 PM
> To: nivnd@state.gov
> Subject: Re: FW: Information regarding my case no. NWD2002XXXXX
>
> Thanks for getting back to me. I would like to know whether I would be
> needing
> the local PCC as I have been staying in the US for the last XX years?
> Have the
> Immigrant Visa interviews been affected by the DOS travel warning to
> India?
>
> Please do get back to me on this.
>
> Thanks
>
> XXXXXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
People,

Please do not post directly to the consulate people directly and start spamming them. Its been done once to many times and the (INS phone numbers etc) and the people start getting sick of it.

Send to the email for the delhi consulate instead of individuals will be much better in the long run otherwise we would be getting notified of our interview details after the date is over.

In my case i got to know my date through an email. And i am sure if everybody starts spaming them, this service will soon shut down.

My 2 cents

there is no question of spamming ....

I think delhidelhi, you got it wrong ... Delhi has so little representation on this board that people keep posting the same questions over and over again .....

Anyways I got good responses from Delhi folks whenever I sent them emails ... this was back in Apr/May .... so I think this will certainly help some folks ....

im9999,

Its not that delhi has little representation, once people find out an email address, there is no stoping for sending emails for any and every purpose other than the one intented.

My point being they do have a immigrant visa enquiry email address and thats what we all should use.

Just because we have little representation now dose'nt mean we will have even less tom.

Regards

im9999,

Its not that delhi has little representation, once people find out an email address, there is no stoping for sending emails for any and every purpose other than the one intented.

My point being they do have a immigrant visa enquiry email address and thats what we all should use.

Just because we have little representation now dose'nt mean we will have even less tom.

Also for what purpose do we contact the people you have mentioned in your email(is every one looking at PCC and interview date clarifications). I am sure the people identified in your email are not going to be happy about having their work email address pasted across the internet.

Regards
(Anyway, thanks for your excellent help in this forum to me and to others)

Info is useful

delhidelhi,

Your point is well taken.

I am sure nobody is going to send e-mails without a definite purpose or will start sending e-mails for some marketing theme. Sometimes its nice to have some back for sending e-mails if there is no reply from the general enquiry e-mails for important, time-sensitive, genuine questions. This forum brings vast experiences of different individuals on one platform so that others can benefit and learn from each other.

I hope all individuals use information posted on this with caution and not misuse it.

Thanks.